Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Gumbies FFC v Sin City Swamprats at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

We've kicked the first 3 goals of the game, but number 14 hasn't entered the arena yet.

Hopefully the SIM will give him an opportunity soon

Oh it’s totally not

Outer Banks Jj GIF by NETFLIX

There's some sports that as a youngster you look at with a level of disdain as it's not a "cool" sport

I remember my primary school graduation our guest speaker was a competitive race walker - pretty boring idea to a group of like 11 & 12yr olds

When you then get a few years older and realise that guest speaker is an Olympic bronze medalist, multiple Comm Games gold medalist amongst other achievements - that sure race walking still a little weird, but you actually got to listen who became pretty bloody successful in their sporting career, and maybe we could have been a little more respectful
I was doing a run when a race walker, walked past me, gave me wind burn as he went past.
He is an Olympian, but still, a knock to the ego
Well done.
You seamlessly directed conversation towards a namedrop. GWS Goose- the apprentice has become a master.
Me name drop!
I'd never!
On a semi related note, I was at a former Churchill medal (the league equivalent of the Norm Smith) winners place for a BBQ today

On a semi related note, I was at a former Churchill medal (the league equivalent of the Norm Smith) winners place for a BBQ today
The fact you're posting now (and coherent) rules out Joey Johns. Suspect his barbies go well into the night.

I was doing a run when a race walker, walked past me, gave me wind burn as he went past.
He is an Olympian, but still, a knock to the ego

Me name drop!
I'd never!
I hope you mentioned to him how I was robbed of the Deestroy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning Gumbies and Rats. I have the privilege of posting your match today, and this show should kick off at 3pm AEST.
Good luck to both teams.
Falconista jackster83

I hope you mentioned to him how I was robbed of the Deestroy.
I have discussed SFA with him many times, but this is yet to come up.
My Mobbs medal and 4ish BNF's is discussed regularly, but my criminal snubbing from the All SFA team dominates discussion.

I have in real life had discussions about all of those with my mates many times. Many of which are proper players.

If the Swamprats are anything like a Bunnings trolley, today is going to be a struggle :straining:
We're slightly less likely to end up in the river Torrens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back