Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I did Bobs Burgers, Simpsons and Rick and Morty but it kept putting Rick's ugly mug in the image.

I did like the look of the Bobs Burgers image - awesome looking burger joint

I did like the look of the Bobs Burgers image - awesome looking burger joint
Seriously looks like a city you'd love to visit and I wonder what influences this image draws on. I'm sure there's a similar city somewhere. It's got an Adelaide vibe about it at least from the perspective

Seriously looks like a city you'd love to visit and I wonder what influences this image draws on. I'm sure there's a similar city somewhere. It's got an Adelaide vibe about it at least from the perspective

It’s got an element of “normality” to it and not just something that’s been designed as a Jetsons futuristic city idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening everyone. I'll be doing this one tomorrow - make sure you wind your clocks back an hour tonight, because we'll be starting around 3pm AEST. Good luck to both teams.

Last edited:
Is this "Round 0" thing here to stay , or was it just a one off ?
Pretty sure it's here to stay, believe it's something to do with squeezing an extra round of footy in that sits outside the EBA with the players for more TV revenue without having to re-negotiate the broadcast deal.

Peak AFL.

I've had the man flu this week so I haven't been as active as I've wanted to be...
This one is a fembot.
...Bob, I think the Furies thread is that way.

Good evening everyone. I'll be doing this one tomorrow - make sure you wind your clocks back an hour tonight, because we'll be starting around 3pm AEST. Good luck to both teams.
And what real time is that? Eh? Nobody knows. Nobody.

por_please_ya
Wl7ywkd1-600x338.gif

I’d moved by then, but the only alternative prior was those shops in Jandakot so it was a bit of a step up.

Jandakot didn’t have a Schnitz either.
Jandakot shops? I can’t picture it.
You mean the ones in South Lake?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back