Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears v Dingster's 500th Game at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Years of counselling down the drain. Much appreciated tony

jim carrey GIF
I've been testing out a new type of therapy, would you like to try it out.

electrotherapy.png

Well there goes my ******* content for tonight
Sorry mate the family were waiting for me to start cooking dinner and they didn't think rating Dingster's games from 499 to 1 was more important, I know how ungrateful from them.

Dramatic Chipmunk GIF

Top of the morning to you Special Patrol.
Hope you are refreshed and ready for a fun night of St Kilda beating whoever, the posting of whatever and nothing much going on because everyone else is about to wind it up.
Except at the Wonders disco, where the first track to be spun is a smooooth easy lead off and possible commentary on the ongoing power tussle and accusations hurled around willy nilly on loyalty and defections, half of which I don't get and the other half... well let's just say they are giving me ideas for a spectacular finish for the season.
(bought to you by a not chatbot)

I've been testing out a new type of therapy, would you like to try it out.

View attachment 1971679
This is probably the first unflattering picture I’ve seen you release of yourself

It makes me question the side effects of said therapy….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is probably the first unflattering picture I’ve seen you release of yourself

It makes me question the side effects of said therapy….
Unfortunately that picture didn't capture all my curves. Here I am looking my best.

fat tony moo moo.jpg

How’s your SC team going mate?
Rubbish. Injuries galore and can’t pick a captain to save myself. Also think I cursed Jack Steele.

Rubbish. Injuries galore and can’t pick a captain to save myself. Also think I cursed Jack Steele.

Oh I’m ranked 46k so no doubt I’m doing worse than you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back