Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears v Dingster's 500th Game at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Ronnie I don't care what position I play or how many stats I get. I just want Sizzlers!!

I had to look up what Sizzlers was, I thought you wanted us to take you to Bunnings 😂

Good Morning Wonders, Good Morning Bears. Wishing you all a lovely pre-match Saturday.

View attachment 1972111

Tinky Winky Po GIF

The Wonders are forward planning for its next gen of players, having established training schools around the world from which to potentially recruit.

Usually using a rounder and more locally prevalent ball than an Aussie Rules one to identify and incubate potential future recruits.

How to identify the next gen of talent on the forum posting side of the game is a bit trickier, and probably not worth focusing on at the moment given the possibilities for the evolution of social media tech, and how long before future versions of the game SIM will be integrated with smart glasses and AI to provide a full audio-visual match, a realistic crowd, and advanced customisation options that make the current txt based SIM games look like they are from the Age of the Dinosaurs.

Is this why your ticket prices are so high for away fans? 😳

I wander if I should wonder over to the Wander's Colosseum to Wonder at Dingster 's 500th game. Given that I am playing in it I expect that's a given..and I don't know think I should wander if I'm going to wonder over there, and I wander if we will beat these Wonders on such a significant milestone
You're actually the worst. Go to bed.

You win the bad taste in music award of the match Special Patrol..no doubt about it, with this morsel of botulism for the ears. The Ted Mulray Gang's original version, a chart rating hit of my teens, was bad enough to have lived through but Hasselhoff's version, the toxic revisit is
Pasted Graphic 2.png

Putting things back on the right foot for Match Day:

Pasted Graphic 2.png

Good Morning Everyone & Good Luck on the Field of Dreams

A WONDER favourite to stoke the engines.

Let's GO & Blast some Bears Today Wonders.

Roller Coaster Bear GIF by Walibi Holland

021bbb6658f1d391293b4138c8b4f260.jpg

Hey Bears, it's game day! We've got to bring our A game today to keep our finals hopes alive. Plus, the crowd's come out in force to celebrate Dingster's 500th game!
So, let's give them a show to remember and snag that win. Bring your best, Bears!

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Bears, it's game day! We've got to bring our A game today to keep our finals hopes alive. Plus, the crowd's come out in force to celebrate Dingster's 500th game!
So, let's give them a show to remember and snag that win. Bring your best, Bears!

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

That's my victory dance.

Good morning all. You're stuck with me today - we'll get the ball rolling (well actually bouncing - it's not lawn bowls :)) around 3pm: good luck to both teams. The weather conditions for the big game will be WARM.

Good morning all. You're stuck with me today - we'll get the ball rolling (well actually bouncing - it's not lawn bowls :)) around 3pm: good luck to both teams. The weather conditions for the big game will be WARM.
I had a good run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back