Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonders LG needs to control their rookies better.
Whip Ma GIF by GifGari
thoughts on the Dragons leadership group King Tenz ?

Guys I understand the Bears are smelly but we've already moved on.. To our own match thread vs the Warriors.
I can't blame them. Once I had a taste of Dragon I wouldn't want anything else either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win Dragons! Nice to be back on the winners list for the round. It was a fairly entertaining game overall, being generally close throughout, but we did enough when it mattered to come away with an important win.

big_icky had a day out to clearly be our best, Drizzy also had a very good outing and should hopefully score extra pocket money this week while Purple Jesus, PhenomenalV1, Ligma and Greenery all contributed solidly on the day. I also can't forget Bonz who dominated up forward with seven goals to really power our drive throughout the game.

Happy to claim a win there in what was an important game for the club. Next week will be another test so we'll need to be at our best in what is another crucial fixture. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back