Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears v Dingster's 500th Game at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I wander if I should wonder over to the Wander's Colosseum to Wonder at Dingster 's 500th game. Given that I am playing in it I expect that's a given..and I don't know think I should wander if I'm going to wonder over there, and I wander if we will beat these Wonders on such a significant milestone

I wander if I should wonder over to the Wander's Colosseum to Wonder at Dingster 's 500th game. Given that I am playing in it I expect that's a given..and I don't know think I should wander if I'm going to wonder over there, and I wander if we will beat these Wonders on such a significant milestone
No need to wander over.

Early Childhood Education Magic GIF by Khan Academy Kids

What does the extra L stand for?
In primary school someone else had "dibs" on the nickname even though someone else gave it to me. Plus I needed a 6 letter word for something at the time so just added an extra L cause it looks better than Milkie

In primary school someone else had "dibs" on the nickname even though someone else gave it to me. Plus I needed a 6 letter word for something at the time so just added an extra L cause it looks better than Milkie
What about Milkyy?

I'm not sure I want to be Under the Milky Way tonight or on Sunday afternoon.

But given the stalky follower possie you have this game, I'll be prepared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon Ding I’m already a spiritual admin and spiritual captain, what more responsibility do you want me to take on?

How’s your SC team going mate?

With it bring Dingster's 500th game this weekend, I thought I would rank all 499 of his performances in order from worst to best.

Lets start with game 499

Game 499:
In Season 6, Round 10, Dingster surprised everyone with an unforgettable performance. It was one of those rare moments when he decided to take a break from his usual brilliance and showcase his unique talent for achieving the extraordinary. With a masterful display of strategic invisibility, Dingster not only managed to avoid touching the ball but also earned the distinction of gifting the opposition a free kick, thereby achieving the remarkable feat of a -3 Dream Team score. Truly a performance for the ages!

Thor Rating
intro-1557507463.jpg

With it bring Dingster's 500th game this weekend, I thought I would rank all 499 of his performances in order from worst to best.

Lets start with game 499

Game 499:
In Season 6, Round 10, Dingster surprised everyone with an unforgettable performance. It was one of those rare moments when he decided to take a break from his usual brilliance and showcase his unique talent for achieving the extraordinary. With a masterful display of strategic invisibility, Dingster not only managed to avoid touching the ball but also earned the distinction of gifting the opposition a free kick, thereby achieving the remarkable feat of a -3 Dream Team score. Truly a performance for the ages!

Thor Rating
intro-1557507463.jpg
Years of counselling down the drain. Much appreciated tony

jim carrey GIF

Sorry, folks, due to budget constraints and a severe shortage of attention spans, we'll have to skip over games 498 to 2. Let's just say they were all masterpieces of Qootballing excellence and leave it at that. Now, without further ado, let's dive into the grand finale: Game 1

Thor Rating:
Hello Kitty Ding.png

Game 1:
In the annals of Dingster's illustrious career, one game stands out as a beacon of his brilliance. It wasn't just a match, it was a masterclass in qootball excellence.
Season 22, Round 6. Dingster took to the field like the mighty Thor wielding his hammer, unleashing his full potential with unparalleled precision and power. With 18 kicks, 10 handballs, 11 tackles, and 4 goals, Dingster's performance was nothing short of heroic. He thundered across the field, leaving opponents trembling in his wake and fans roaring with excitement. This sensational display earned him a whopping 143 Dream Team points, solidifying his place among the qootballing gods. Like a thunderbolt from the heavens, Dingster's dominance reverberated throughout the Stadium in the Sky, a spectacle worthy of the halls of Valhalla.

Thor Rating:
Thor+Banner.jpg

I've been pretty busy trying to lock down this single mother of 2 in RL. Can't let her know I'm a qooty player just yet. Don't want to play all my cards this early. But I have let her know I own a Multi million dollar electronics empire. She may be disappointed when she finds out it's located in Sweet.
Yell out if you need a hand mate, happy to tag team buddy.

Sorry, folks, due to budget constraints and a severe shortage of attention spans, we'll have to skip over games 498 to 2. Let's just say they were all masterpieces of Qootballing excellence and leave it at that. Now, without further ado, let's dive into the grand finale: Game 1

Thor Rating:
View attachment 1971586
Well there goes my ******* content for tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back