Game Day Round 8 - Port v Crows - Showdown 55 (Chug Jug Edition) (Go Port)

Will Port get the Victory Royale in Showdown 55?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first standalone showdown on free to air Australia wide. Absolutely no excuse for Port not to show up tonight. Whether they will though is another question altogether...

Absolutely ridiculous that it’s taken nearly 30 years.

If it’s not the AFL’s most reliable premium product, it’s a close second.

Had the league and its media partners promoted and pedestaled it as such over the decades, it would be a nationally-beloved event on par with the Collingwood-Essendon.

isn't the divide well known, kenny and his mates with zero footballing nous sit on the bench and the guys with half a brain sit upstairs doing all the "geek stuff" as the chadbros put it

Bench Pressing
Obviously
Would be such a move to assert dominance that players come off and are just doing bicep curls, bench press and leg press on the bench while they wait to go back on.

Think this will go similar to the Showdowns last year.

The fences for my house are being finished today, so at least I’ll be able to put my new TV up in the living room to watch it.

House was accessible at the back without fences, so didn’t want people looking in and seeing expensive stuff.
It's ok the showdown will put them off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We haven't owned the midfield the last 2 times we played them. We've been smashed.

“What should we be on the lookout for, Ken?”

— “Work harder”

“Yeah, but like, any special instructions regarding O’Brien, Sloane, Dawson, maybe Rankine?”

— “For longer”

We're gonna win. We're gonna hecking win big time. Smash those campaigner. 2-6 sounds good. That'll be their season done.

Some stupid old campaigner on the train rn is blasting “Country Road” or whatever that shitty John Denver song is called.

Ever heard of headphones, campaignery?

Death to every dumb campaigner using their mobile phone as a boombox.

Obnoxious campaigners on speaker phone can gagf, too.

F@%ken campaigners…
Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, growin' like a breeze
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back