Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Showdown 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of these guys were that ******* bad over an extended period of time...for them to come straight in is peak this regime.

I TELLS YA WE GET BELTED BY 50 MORE IF WE DON'T BRING THESE TWO IN OVER OTHER OPTIONS

Would it ******* kill them to actually have consequences for unforgivable form lines and on field lack of competitive instinct. This is exactly how you ******* kill desire. A more obvious show of promoting the wrong people because they've been there longer. heck this organisation is weak.

They take the easy way out (again), and also let the shittiest of players take the easy way out in the process. No statements made, they may as well not have ******* dropped them in the first place. Conviction to your supposed core values costs absolutely nothing but we've decided against that because Keninly Foodbowl Cwub.

Finlayson is being left out because they don't want him to get booed by an overly hostile crowd lmao. SCARRRYYYYY

Last edited:

Both of these guys were that ******* bad over an extended period of time...for them to come straight in is peak this regime.

I TELLS YA WE GET BELTED BY 50 MORE IF WE DON'T BRING THESE TWO IN OVER OTHER OPTIONS

Would it ******* kill them to actually have consequences for unforgivable form lines and on field lack of competitive instinct. This is exactly how you ******* kill desire. A more obvious show of promoting the wrong people because they've been there longer. * this organisation is weak.

They take the easy way out, again. No statements made, they may as well not have ******* dropped them in the first place.
I agree with this but there's absolutely no depth under them . The magpies are rotten.

He's been left out because woke kens unhappy with him

Can just see him saying it in the media

" Yeah look we really wanted to send a message that we're disappointed with him so far as to say we think he needed lets just say a little more of a rest than the AFL gave him just to have a think about what he wants in life , we fully expect jezza to come back punchin"

Adelaide by 50.

Finlayson recalled back in the following week.

View attachment 1976219

Did laugh.

I agree with this but there's absolutely no depth under them . The magpies are rotten.
Yep, they are. But if you drop someone, you had better well follow through or what's the ******* point. While we're on the Magpies, cannon Hamish Fartlett into the sun. Another underachieving no hoper we've added to our ranks with Hentschel, Lobbe, Sutcliffe et al.

LOBBE IS OUR HEAD OF ******* DEVELOPMENT. His assistance is some random from ******* Bacchus Marsh.

Mcentee offers nothing. Id much rather blood someone that has potential than continue to die on this hill.

We drafted three small forwards and have players such as Williams, who was drafted as a goal kicking forward playing in defence. Not saying he isnt good in defence but i feel playing him up forward over Mcentee is worth a shot.

Yep, they are. But if you drop someone, you had better well follow through or what's the ******* point. While we're on the Magpies, cannon Hamish Fartlett into the sun. Another underachieving no hoper we've added to our ranks with Hentschel, Lobbe, Sutcliffe et al.

LOBBE IS OUR HEAD OF ******* DEVELOPMENT. His assistance is some random from ******* Bacchus Marsh.

Screenshot_20240425_065432.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is absolutely no way you can justify those changes. No way. You cannot drop 2 players then bring them back in without even playing out of the firsts. Make it make sense to me ken you bald ******* campaigner.

MAKE IT.

Try something new you wrinkly ballsack.

Pumped!
wT7CqB5.jpg

Imagine playing for the Maggies and watching a player like McEntee getting AFL games ahead of you.....farkin lol...what a shitshow!
I can't imagine Mcentee himself is particularly popular because of this, even if it's not his fault in some way.

You'd hope that Finlayson isn't the one the hold over, get at least one game in a month

I’ve never understood the crazy overreactions to who is the 22nd and 23rd player selected in a team.

We had 2 injuries that needed to be replaced and the cupboard is pretty bare at the moment.

The only head scratcher is leaving finlayson out but he might end up being a late in or we simply didn’t want to be too tall up forward, so the only available replacements for SPP were Jed or frank. Neither of them are good but it’s what we’ve got to deal with.

Burton for Allir was a no brainer, I’m actually shocked that there is such a ridiculous reaction to something as obvious as that. There were literally no other options other than clurey, and stuff that. McKenzie is injured and the young ones aren’t ready.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Imagine playing for the Maggies and watching a player like McEntee getting AFL games ahead of you.....farkin lol...what a shitshow!

Yeah because we’ve got so many afl listed players flying for the magpies lol

I’ve never understood the crazy overreactions to who is the 22nd and 23rd player selected in a team.

We had 2 injuries that needed to be replaced and the cupboard is pretty bare at the moment.

The only head scratcher is leaving finlayson out but he might end up being a late in or we simply didn’t want to be too tall up forward, so the only available replacements for SPP were Jed or frank. Neither of them are good but it’s what we’ve got to deal with.

Burton for Allir was a no brainer, I’m actually shocked that there is such a ridiculous reaction to something as obvious as that. There were literally no other options other than clurey, and stuff that. McKenzie is injured and the young ones aren’t ready.

Don’t use logic around here. The supporters are still in the angry phase of grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back