Preview Round 7, 2024 : Hawks v Swans, 4pm Sunday 28th April, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love buddy he gave me more joy than I am entitled to. That said he IMO cost us the 2012 flag he had an easy shot to put us 17 in front early in the last quarter and missed everything. Kicks that we win simple. Very lucky to be allowed backā€¦

If we win that game do we win the 3peat as the hurt from that game drove us to win the next 3 I believe.

Great see Buddy back down at the club with the kids. He looks really happy and content .
A few of our young guys would have been an absolute awe having him there .

Fantastic by the club to organise and also great for Bud ( and his family ) to give the time to come .
Looks and feels like Sam has been pretty proactive in that space .

Great see Buddy back down at the club with the kids. He looks really happy and content .
A few of our young guys would have been an absolute awe having him there .

Fantastic by the club to organise and also great for Bud ( and his family ) to give the time to come .
Looks and feels like Sam has been pretty proactive in that space .
Correct. And he's working hard re Cyril.

Iā€™m not too sure if the same seating map would apply for that game as itā€™s the Dogs home game. Although, the cheer squad was up the Coventry end for the game against North last week (their home game), so maybeā€¦
Haha imagine if I end up sitting with all the Bulldogs supporters for my first game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get the angst over Buddy, as much as people love to think otherwise no player leaving is thinking about how they can make sure the current clubs gets best compensated or not screwed over.

He and his family wanted to move out of the Melbourne bubble. They had the chance to do that whilst also getting paid a ridiculous amount of money and do it while playing for a contender.

I was a little sad but after beating them in 2014 i was totally at peace with it and was actively rooting for the Swans in the 2016 GF purely because i wanted to see him keep adding to his CV.

I will never forget the joy of watching him and Cyril go to work inside the forward 50 for us (among others). I am not sure if i will ever enjoy football more than i did during those years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back