VFL Round 16, 2018: Sandringham v Richmond - TBBO, Sunday 22nd July, 2:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

.... he keeps it in, runs around one player, George .... goes the banana ...

SANDRINGHAM v. RICHMOND
Round 16 – 22/07/2018
02:00PM
Trevor Barker Beach Oval

Sandringham

B: 37. H. Goddard, 4. T. Laumets, 42. B. White
HB: 24. J. Hille, 61. D. Joyce, 13. J. Noone
C: 9. M. Cook, 5. B. Seccull, 50. B. Paton
HF: 12. B. Bailey, 23. T. Lamb, 62. R. Connellan
F: 17. J. Haidon, 6. H. Mclean, 65. N. Smith
R: 69. B. Longer, 2. K. Answerth, 43. N. Freeman

Int: 64. B. Acres, 40. O. Clavarino, 55. N. Coffield, 7. M. Gundry, 51. D. Langlands, 15. J. Sziller, 3. L. Verma, 1. D. Weickhardt

23P: 47. K. Owens

In: B. Longer, J. Sziller, M. Gundry, L. Verma

With the underwhelming performance last night, I am really looking forward to seeing this game. Acres should come back in next week but White, Paton, Freeman and Coffield all have an opportunity to force the match committee's hand. That is of course subject to the match committee having the balls to start prioritising player development and not just thinking about self preservation

Last edited:
What happens to young Saints players who don’t get a game for Sandy like Barclay Miller ? Do they just sit out the weekend ?

Go Saints
Been really disappointed by the lack of news or communications about any of the NZ scholarship kids we have had. Not even on the website as existing, let alone developing or anything.

To answer your question I would assume he is lined up with a local club of some form. For all we get told he could be injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will see today who stands up and demands a spot for next week as no doubt a few from Friday night are going to get a spell at Sandy , well that's if Richo has the Nuts to dump the ones who deserve it

Glad there's a stream for this afternoon. I will be a very interested viewer.

You'd have to think major changes next week. I'd be guessing Brown and Austin (if fit) would automatically come in for Gilbo and Carlisle (looks injured).

Then after that all the changes should come down to form this afternoon.

Clearly Acres if he gets through and is fit - then its really up to Paton, Coffield and Freeman to press their case today.

Will also be watching Goddard and Joyce.

What about Kade Answerth as a rookie listing to replace Koby Stevens?

even changing colors at q time ..

odd sandy had the plus one at the contest againt the wind.. Goddard is showing abit got to say

Remove this Banner Ad

Back