Game Day Round 13 Fantasy - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

the argument for flynn is that he moves better around the ground, but he isnt even touching the ball around the ground.... if you are a ruckman that gets dominated in HOs, you better move like DC or Tim english
I guess the negative with Pruess is he can't play enough minutes to solo ruck.
Theyd need to play a 2nd ruck to assist.

Seems like they prefer to just throw flynn solo in there and dominate the groundball anyway.

But then Flynns not even playing mega minutes this game so I've got no idea what they're trying to do lol.

Seems like they prefer to just throw flynn solo in there and dominate the groundball anyway.

But then Flynns not even playing mega minutes this game so I've got no idea what they're trying to do lol.

Flynn 66% TOG. Seems like his tank is as bad or worse than Preuss

Next game they are against the Dogs they will not dominate the ground ball so easily and English will destroy Flynn around the ground.

I had Cogs in my team. Then I decided to go for youth. Either way, my GWS trades (actual and potential) have been successful this weekend while my St Kilda trades (actual and potential) left a lot to be desired.

All my trades are shit now…
All my non trades get drug banned
I just give up…

Ok I'm convinced Bruhn has just cut his hair and changed his boots to look like Whitfield so his team mates accidentally kick it to him.

Even his number looks similar.

This is not a breakout game. This is identity theft damnit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All my trades are shit now…
All my non trades get drug banned
I just give up…
I had Coniglio and Sinclair (and Brad Hill) in my team in one trade but was giving up Smith and Taranto to achieve it. Everyone has been talking about struggling to find rookies this week so I went the cash generation route, cleaning out some red dots and bottom feeders. Landed with Owens, Peatling and Wehr. Two out of three successful trades in both scenarios.

I had Coniglio and Sinclair (and Brad Hill) in my team in one trade but was giving up Smith and Taranto to achieve it. Everyone has been talking about struggling to find rookies this week so I went the cash generation route, cleaning out some red dots and bottom feeders. Landed with Owens, Peatling and Wehr. Two out of three successful trades in both scenarios.

I too brought in Owens for his 3k cash generation and 11 points…

Tv Land Reaction GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]

Does Whit even remember how to junk

Beatdown at Marvel against the worst team. Should be a 50 point last if he’s serious about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back