Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

So how does this work then - are criminal charges just out of the question now?
I think they were discontinued, not dismissed, so they could be brought back on by the new DPP.

But there were some adverse findings made about the complainant’s credibility, she no longer lives in Australia and the accused no longer lives in Canberra so I think they’d probably decide it’s not worth going back there.

I think they were discontinued, not dismissed, so they could be brought back on by the new DPP.

But there were some adverse findings made about the complainant’s credibility, she no longer lives in Australia and the accused no longer lives in Canberra so I think they’d probably decide it’s not worth going back there.

Being the closest person I "know" to being a lawyer, I blame you.

Another stabbing in Sydney tonight. A priest stabbed by someone attending mass. 4 people in total injured.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kind of not footy but if any Victorian based people know where to watch NBA or the 504 channel come Sunday arvo 1pm Vic time let me know as I would love to catch up with anyone keen on a blue and yellow victory (Pacers or WCE haha)

Kind of not footy but if any Victorian based people know where to watch NBA or the 504 channel come Sunday arvo 1pm Vic time let me know as I would love to catch up with anyone keen on a blue and yellow victory (Pacers or WCE haha)

Maybe check on the Basketball board? Some of the locals there might be able to point you in the right direction

Where abouts in VIC are you?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is it me or or does it feel like the warmer months go by very quickly and winter etc go by slowly. In way last october doesn’t feel like it was over 6 months ago.

Mind you this is someone who doesn’t like the cold at all.

Summer has dragged on way past normal this year.
Yeah thats true this year. Surprised we’re getting close to 30 degree weather in may next week. Generally speaking winter seems to drag on.

Gonna be interesting how next month pans out. Been really dry for age but may/june seems to rain a lot. I wonder if we’re gonna get a ton of rain this way in the next few weeks

We are going to be eating some serious water restrictions next summer

Front lawns should be outlawed/banned or whatever. They do nothing other than guzzle water for appearance. Back lawns I can understand coz you actually spend time on them.

Front lawns should be outlawed/banned or whatever. They do nothing other than guzzle water for appearance. Back lawns I can understand coz you actually spend time on them.

Played on ours all the time as a kid. It’s where I developed my abysmal batting and bowling skills.

Back