Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front lawns should be outlawed/banned or whatever. They do nothing other than guzzle water for appearance. Back lawns I can understand coz you actually spend time on them.
Lawns are actually better than fake lawn though aren't they? Ban that crap first imo.

So does this mean I should stop washing my drive way next summer?

Wasn't sure where the appropriate place on here to share was, but anyway...

After years of chatting about it, my mate Jordan and I finally did a thing!

The Unmatched Committee Podcast is for anyone who has a love of sport (especially footy), obscure trivia, deep dives into sporting folklore and great banter.

In the first episode, we (appropriately) look at some of the greatest players to have snared a goal with their first senior kick. Give it a listen, like our FB/Spotify pages and join us on this whimsical waltz through Australian sport.

Last edited:
Wasn't sure where the appropriate place on here to share was, but anyway...

After years of chatting about it, my mate Jordan and I finally did a thing!

The Unmatched Committee Podcast is for anyone who has a love of sport (especially footy), obscure trivia, deep dives into sporting folklore and great banter.

In the first episode, we (appropriately) look at some of the greatest players to have snared a goal with their first senior kick. Give it a listen, like our FB page and join us on this whimsical waltz through Australian sport.

On what platforms can we listen?

Also free PSA for anyone who cares, don't use spotify for podcasts if you can help it, better for the creators if you listen on a regular podcast app.
My mate has said we can be accessed wherever people listen to their podcasts, so I'm assuming he's made it available on most platforms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate has said we can be accessed wherever people listen to their podcasts, so I'm assuming he's made it available on most platforms.
Yeah I've got it downloaded on pocketcasts now so if its on that its on everything.

Daughter played her first game of footy last night. Marked and kicked the first goal of the game. Back to the middle and got a leg full of studs from the oppo ruck. Sporting a nice string of bruises and grazes today.

Welcome to footy!

Not sure how parents of girl children does it tbh. Nerve-racking as a dad.

Last edited:
Daughter played her first game of footy last night. Marked and kicked the first goal of the game. Back to the middle and got a leg full of studs from the oppo ruck. Sporting a nice string of bruises and grazes today.

Welcome to footy!

Not sure how Godfather32 does it tbh. Nerve-racking as a dad.
Mine are into their netty. A lot more parent friendly I daresay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back