Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be some fallout upcoming one would think from the mass murders at Westfield Bondi Junction this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Going to be some fallout upcoming one would think from the mass murders at Westfield Bondi Junction this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Stabbing in Bondi yesterday as well, wonder if they are related

Wonder what the motive was. Guessing it has to do with the Israel/Gaza conflict unfortunately.

If you’re wondering what the motive was, you’re already behind. Everyone on social media seems to have decided what the motive was, and surprisingly it seems to have perfectly suited whatever happens to be their personal viewpoint.

So the nutter stabbed a baby and it's Mum. That is beyond ****ed

What a weak campaigner.

I must confess there's always a hint of disappointment when these people are killed/suicide instead of arrested. I'd prefer they spend the rest of their lives in jail with a much bigger, amorous cell mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’re wondering what the motive was, you’re already behind. Everyone on social media seems to have decided what the motive was, and surprisingly it seems to have perfectly suited whatever happens to be their personal viewpoint.

And what have you decided? That actually its everyone who has an opinion that's the real issue. But is that surprising?

Sorry, not picking a fight it's just so absolutely meta. I agree for what it's worth, too early to call on this one but we can all agree this is extremely depressing and tragic.

The vision of him stalking the mall and the fact news sites are openly showing photos of the perp dead on the ground with the policewoman over him is just crazy stuff. I don't recall seeing such candid pictures of a harrowing scene like that before

The vision of him stalking the mall and the fact news sites are openly showing photos of the perp dead on the ground with the policewoman over him is just crazy stuff. I don't recall seeing such candid pictures of a harrowing scene like that before

Could have something to do with the fact that he very obviously appears to be of middle eastern descent and Iran overnight beginning its retaliation against Israel for the embassy strike. Also, hundreds of cell phone camera's on the spot and dozens of people instantly uploading footage kind of makes it hard to keep a lid on these things. But I'm sure we'll see some laws passed in relation to that soon.

I caught the Holly Holm fight but that's it. We're doing a thing for my MIL today with all the fam. I'll probably acquire a copy afterwards if it lives up to the hype. You watching?

All the best with the memorial.

Yep, got all the chores done during the week so I can spend the whole of today in my underpants watching UFC and footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back