Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coles delivery driver did just scare the s**t out of me. Came an hour early and walked down the driveway for some reason so we had no idea he was here until he was hammering on the door like a swat team

As long as he didn't forget the Tim Tams!

The Coles delivery driver did just scare the s**t out of me. Came an hour early and walked down the driveway for some reason so we had no idea he was here until he was hammering on the door like a swat team
I scared the s**t out of mine a couple weeks back. He didn’t ring the bell but some how managed to open a gate that is usually locked all the time. I was notified bia the security camera. I opened the door loudly and poor bloke nearly shat himself

Footy tipping sucks. 3 right last week 9 right this week. NFI.

Lost top spot last week on 2 comps with 3, go back to equal 1stwith 9 this week. Would've been stupidly clear with just a 6 last week FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A pickup just went past blaring out...The final countdown... always reminds me of....

Arrested development

Loved that show 😂

The first 3 seasons are the best tv I've ever seen. I still resent Fox for cancelling it at its peak. And then season 4 and 5 were a veritable platter of steaming s**t.

The first 3 seasons are the best tv I've ever seen. I still resent Fox for cancelling it at its peak. And then season 4 and 5 were a veritable platter of steaming s**t.

Never got around to watching season 5, wasn't really motivated to.

Staying pretty close to Black Brewing Co so I reckon we'll head there a couple of times.
Anything else worth a visit other than the usuals (Eagle Bay, Wild Hop, Colonial)?

I reckon you've got it pretty dialled in, mate! If you stop in Busso then Rocky Ridge is a must visit.

I haven't been to Marg River Brewing Co before but they are doing some great beers. Their mer-mid is a ripper.

Staying pretty close to Black Brewing Co so I reckon we'll head there a couple of times.
Anything else worth a visit other than the usuals (Eagle Bay, Wild Hop, Colonial)?
Beerfarm in Metricup is one of my faves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back