Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

You plebs don't find Perth's water tastes salty? A bottle of Mt Franklin would be life changing for you.
I haven't drunk tap water for many moons

I've forgotten what the amount of salt ppm in the water level is that's legal however if you have a sample tested at the street (not inside your house as your pipes can affect things) and it's outside the legal range the water department legally have to pay to have a water filter system not only installed but also maintained for your property.

How fitting that I am undertaking the first 1000 step process of descaling my new coffee machine and we're talking water quality/hardness.

Our water is pretty trash.
I got a free 1 year service with my machine, it is approaching time for the next service. It's not that i don't have the time to do it myself, it's just I have a tendency to break things while I'm fixing them.
Sometimes cheaper to pay someone a $100 to do it.
I use a BWT water filter jug seems to go alright keeping the scale down.
Squashy is right, Perth water is nectar compared to the stuff that comes out of the pipes in the Gero region.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You plebs don't find Perth's water tastes salty? A bottle of Mt Franklin would be life changing for you.
You thought The Perth tap water is bad, come to Adelaide. lol

From what i have heard, Adelaide tap water is the worst in the Nation. I am not shocked. The Murray river goes to NSW, Then Victoria then finally his the SA borders.

So I blame the Victorians on why SA water taste bad. lol
I haven't drunk tap water for many moons
That is fine by me.
It's because of the yearly tears from Freo fans.
You were always one of my favourite eagle posters FP, Along with Keys and DanWA.

I am glad you love to talk about my Humble Abomination that is the Fremantle dockers lol.

The dockers future is Bright after all.... As bright as dog poo lol

And just to show I've gone completely off reservation (or am too many drinks deep), this is the sauciest music vid I've seen in a very long time.

Going to see this guy next weekend, this song gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it:

You thought The Perth tap water is bad, come to Adelaide. lol

From what i have heard, Adelaide tap water is the worst in the Nation. I am not shocked. The Murray river goes to NSW, Then Victoria then finally his the SA borders.

So I blame the Victorians on why SA water taste bad. lol

That is fine by me.

You were always one of my favourite eagle posters FP, Along with Keys and DanWA.

I am glad you love to talk about my Humble Abomination that is the Fremantle dockers lol.

The dockers future is Bright after all.... As bright as dog poo lol
1706962024867.gif

Mother*er

Remove this Banner Ad

Back