Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Just started watching It's Always Sunny from the start. Never seen the show before.

Some genuine gold in the earlyish seasons.

I remember when someone told me Danny Devito joined the cast and I immediately thought it would be lame but he somehow works, and very well.

Whole bunch of Dark Sharks about Mac.

Good weekend for Australia at Wrestlemania..

Bronson Reid wins the Andre the Giant Battle Royale.
Rhea Ripley retains against Becky lynch.
Grayson Waller wins the smackdown tag team tittles with Austin Fury.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And Harold’s coming back to Ramsay Street!

I can never start shows with that many seasons. Ends up feeling like a chore to get through it.

Limited run series are the best imo - just finished Masters of the Air on Apple TV which was elite.

I'm over the forever scrolling trying to find something to watch. Particularly of an evening when I want to turn my mind off, quite a lot of the shows that appeal to me are ones I need to concentrate on. So far this seems like a pretty chill show, I wont be phased if I park it then pick it up a bit later on.

Randomly browsing the thread but man Always Sunny is dope, favourite TV since becoming an adult. Its very different and not for everyone.

A few favourite episodes

The Gang desperately tried to win an award: The TV show in real life has never won awards, so in the TV universe they try to figure out how come their bar isn't well liked, and visit other bars to figure out what makes them so good. Best 4th wall breaking spoof I have seen for a comedy

Reynolds vs Reynolds, the Cereal Defence: Theoretical situation, someone is parked at a stop sign eating cereal. Someone rams into them who probably shouldn't be driving. Damage is only to the interior of the car, who is at fault?

Basically, any episode where the crew have to debate/resolve an argument is hilarious.

#2 pick for "stuck on a desert island with one TV show" behind the Simpsons.

Watched the first episode of Fallout last night on Prime, looks pretty decent so far.

Walton Goggins is an under rated actor

I went to watch it and saw it was 75 minutes! Didn't have the time unfortunately but will try and get some of it watched over the weekend.

Watched Late Night with the Devil at the movies last night. Aside from the squeaky voiced teen that put the Ghost Busters reel into the projector and then took 20 minutes to fix it it wasn't too bad. Prob a 3/5 stars. David "Dial-a-Creep" Dalmatian was actually very, very good as the lead.

Randomly browsing the thread but man Always Sunny is dope, favourite TV since becoming an adult. Its very different and not for everyone.

A few favourite episodes

The Gang desperately tried to win an award: The TV show in real life has never won awards, so in the TV universe they try to figure out how come their bar isn't well liked, and visit other bars to figure out what makes them so good. Best 4th wall breaking spoof I have seen for a comedy

Reynolds vs Reynolds, the Cereal Defence: Theoretical situation, someone is parked at a stop sign eating cereal. Someone rams into them who probably shouldn't be driving. Damage is only to the interior of the car, who is at fault?

Basically, any episode where the crew have to debate/resolve an argument is hilarious.

#2 pick for "stuck on a desert island with one TV show" behind the Simpsons.
"The Gang Solves The Energy Crisis" would be the episode that caught me. I have loved Sunny ever since.

Parent life, eh?

Haha pretty much, by the time you get them to bed and get the house all tidy you get an hour of free time max. Little one is still waking up 2-3 times a night so if you stay up too late it's just asking for trouble.

Back