RDFNL 2021 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Eastern clubs only travel to Ballarat 3/4 times a year in the home and away season. One of the great things about playing up there is the great standard of the grounds. No bog heaps in Ballarat any more.
Yeah fair point Downtroden with the total travel to Ballarat, Sunbury went 4 times this year in their draw, and the other away games were the other teams that I mentioned, darley, melton, melton south and baccus, so for them they don't travel all that often to Ballarat.

Very good observation.

Like I mentioned, was only just asking a hypertetical question to see what peoples thoughts were especially after 2 interrupted seasons.

On SM-T500 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out of the 700 nominees for the afl draft I only see 1 from rdfnl (Riley Mason, Romsey) there could be others through TAC footy is he still at romsey or coburg?

Out of the 700 nominees for the afl draft I only see 1 from rdfnl (Riley Mason, Romsey) there could be others through TAC footy is he still at romsey or coburg?

I saw that list. How many will be drafted? 70 maybe?

Yhea that’s about right shows how hard it is

It's going to get even harder to get drafted out of Victoria as the AFL continues to forge ahead in NSW and QLD. I've seen some absolute guns miss out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back