A Section Premier Section 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With the money they are paying their coach you'd want more then that wouldn't you
I’m sure they would like to be doing better and perhaps they may improve, but if you have big sponsors and supporters and can afford to pay a coach big bucks, it’s no big deal. Doubt money is an issue at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Scotch win the VFL/VAFA sweepstakes with Coburg having the bye this weekend. No less than six VFL players coming into their lineup to take on the baby SKOB team at Camberwell Oval.

I also hear Blacks are looking forward to renewing acquaintances with a certain OX recruit………

I’m sure they would like to be doing better and perhaps they may improve, but if you have big sponsors and supporters and can afford to pay a coach big bucks, it’s no big deal. Doubt money is an issue at all.
I am sure they will be wanting value for money, and that represents ladder position from season to season,you can bet on that. Check their past Coaching stats....Not shy to prune non performers.....

Old Scotch win the VFL/VAFA sweepstakes with Coburg having the bye this weekend. No less than six VFL players coming into their lineup to take on the baby SKOB team at Camberwell Oval.

I also hear Blacks are looking forward to renewing acquaintances with a certain OX recruit………
OB will get a good one back

Coburg don’t usually let their first team regulars play club footy during their VFL bye.
Collegians hadn’t seen Nathan Boucher play a game for a few years until he returned fulltime this season

Coburg don’t usually let their first team regulars play club footy during their VFL bye.
Collegians hadn’t seen Nathan Boucher play a game for a few years until he returned fulltime this season
Spot on SS. Dont know if it was Nathans choice to opt out full time over those years or Coburg's policy,
as you mentioned. Be interesting to see who runs out for OS this sat.

I’m not sure why they wouldn’t return permanently. VAFA finals or finish bottom of VFL?

Thats crazy seeming how much of a rabble they've been. And factor in they aren't full time footballers, might wanna keep them happy.

Noticed its (vfl) been more competitive this year, even though northern bullants and coburg are still last and second last. Mainly due to massive injury bills for the AFL sides. Also wanna whack the council for nothern bullants ground while im here. Centre square a complete mudpit already, not fit enough to host a semi professional league game

Anyone know when Sof is back? Was keen to see how he would go this year, good start before the injury

How many took the field today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back