A Section Premier section 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like that SKOBs number 1 ruck is not leaving the club after all that noise. He's a very good player too.
Last weeks player points make interesting reading:
OT 32 def Scotch
OS 24
OM’s 36 lost to Brighton
OB 26
Col 33 lost to SKOB
SKOB 25
UB 45 lost to Caulfield
Cau 37
OX 32 def St Bernards
ST B 31

Last weeks player points make interesting reading:
OT 32 def Scotch
OS 24
OM’s 36 lost to Brighton
OB 26
Col 33 lost to SKOB
SKOB 25
UB 45 lost to Caulfield
Cau 37
OX 32 def St Bernards
ST B 31
Blues at 45 and still getting hammered! Interesting data but likely that the accuracy of these totals is questionable in some cases. I am only aware of this because I know the player in question but Old Brighton claiming Rueben Hayward as a 1 pointer is farcical. Played juniors (I believe) at Hampton Rovers and Ormond and last two seasons at DLS. Did not go to Brighton Grammar and played VFL last season. Should be a 5 not 1.They are not anywhere hear the points cap and are nearly entirely old boys but if going to have a PPV then there should be some obligation to apply be accurate and have HQ apply some governance. I'm sure if some proper oversight was applied then many of these totals may have to be revised.

Blues at 45 and still getting hammered! Interesting data but likely that the accuracy of these totals is questionable in some cases. I am only aware of this because I know the player in question but Old Brighton claiming Rueben Hayward as a 1 pointer is farcical. Played juniors (I believe) at Hampton Rovers and Ormond and last two seasons at DLS. Did not go to Brighton Grammar and played VFL last season. Should be a 5 not 1.They are not anywhere hear the points cap and are nearly entirely old boys but if going to have a PPV then there should be some obligation to apply be accurate and have HQ apply some governance. I'm sure if some proper oversight was applied then many of these totals may have to be revised.
Good point Mr JJ, Uni Blues would probably be low hundreds :)

Old Trinity v Uni Blues - please repay my prayers and win to make up for the last couple of weeks
Collegians v Old Xavs - hopefully the kranskys will be on the BBQ so you can have a nice munch while sadly watching the violet crumble
St Bernards v Old Melburnians - coin toss, I lost, snakepitters it is
St Kevins v Old Scotch - training run, unfortunately
Caulfield Gr v Old Brighton - should be a good game, going for the Tonners

Caulfield to continue their run and be a real chance of back to back flags; very impressive by the fields. SKOBS in an unfortunate canter.Snowdogs at home.OX against half a crumbles side, and Blues to keep their finals hopes alive

Last edited:
Caulfield to continue their run and be a real chance of back to back flags; very impressive by the fields. SKOBS in an unfortunate canter.Snowdogs at home.OX against half a crumbles side, and Blues to keep their finals hopes alive
Mr Archeangel17, can I humbly suggest tomorrow will be a day of upsets with the weather we are going to encounter?

Blues are in a world of pain off-field according to Mr Kanis, with many players preferring to stay at home instead of training two nights per week.

My special of the weekend is Old Trinity to topple Uni Blues…..actually they won’t win.

Last edited:
A touch late but still before 2pm, my tips as follows:

Blues
Collegians
OMs
SKOB
Old Brighton (just) in the game of the round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 4 all but set IMO. OXAFL and SKOBAFL seem like a top 2 a bit further ahead the Fields and Brahton. But you never know what can happen in the back end. Hopefully after the Mykonos byes teams have full strength sides. The top 2 will be battling off at Toorak next and it’ll be mouthwatering. Especially if the Orrong hotel is back up and running.

At least we have one thing to look forward to over the break: DH23, G1, HH’s next account, unless he’s of course, already back.

45/

My Lions played their best quarter of football for the year in the opening term but missed a couple of easy set shots that would've given us a handy lead over Xavs.

Alas, it was not to be and Xavs did what they had to do in the second half as our boys seemed to be unable to keep up the pressure against a top side, who despite their injuries played very well when it mattered.

A tough trip to Glenhuntly Oval for our first game against the Fields since 2012 awaits after the double bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back