I’ll redo the odds Mr Hippster.
OXAFL $1.60
Brighton …$3.10
SKOB…$4.90
Caulfield…$4.90
Blues AFL…$50.00
Melb ..$50.00
1000.00 any others
Now we all know the Hipp wants to keep the pressure off the X Men in the Hippbet market. But now MG wants to keep the pressure off SKOBAFL. And he’s new, a fresh face after a solemn departure of one of this board’s greats. It begs the question…which I’ll leave to your imaginations. Hopefully collegians manage to stay up. Brighton more favourited after a 3 point win and despite SKOBAFLs obvious finals experience..come on MG.

Side note: is Mitch brown confirmed to play yet or is that more bulltish from TH King?

45 /

Exactly the point Mr XXXXAFL!

It’s SKOBAFL because they invented it. After decades of poor performances they brought in about a dozen ex AFL players and then finally reached the pinnacle. Not exactly sure that future reunions will be all that strongly attended. Lot of noses out of joint..
But it got the intended result I guess. Hats off.
Whilst today’s team is not loaded up with ex AFL players…they do not lose the nickname.
Plugger Locket is now not Slim Tony.
If I jump into a freezing ice bath for 10
minutes and then parade around naked..I’ll still be known as ‘snake’ around the club.

It’s SKOBAFL because they invented it. After decades of poor performances they brought in about a dozen ex AFL players and then finally reached the pinnacle. Not exactly sure that future reunions will be all that strongly attended. Lot of noses out of joint..
Whilst today’s team is not loaded up with ex AFL players…they do not lose the nickname.
minutes and then parade around naked..I’ll still be known as ‘snake’ around the club.
Snake the point I was trying to make in a roundabout way is that a player points cap plays into the hands of the current top four. It’s not only locked in this year but probably a good few more years to come.

Mr Snake,
Mr Lockett is now indeed called Mr Slim. The SKOB reunions will be no less attended than your beloved OX reunions from the famous 6 peat when there were maybe 5 Old Xaverians playing in those teams. The SKOB reunions will also certainly be a lot better attended than any of the OX senior premierships of the last 5 years!

Now we all know the Hipp wants to keep the pressure off the X Men in the Hippbet market. But now MG wants to keep the pressure off SKOBAFL. And he’s new, a fresh face after a solemn departure of one of this board’s greats. It begs the question…which I’ll leave to your imaginations. Hopefully collegians manage to stay up. Brighton more favourited after a 3 point win and despite SKOBAFLs obvious finals experience..come on MG.

Side note: is Mitch brown confirmed to play yet or is that more bulltish from TH King?

45 /
Mr 45 /
I'm more concerned with Mr Boyd, Mr Cachia, Mr Waite and Mr Gleeson etc to worry about Mr Brown, who you will know was pictured on the SKOB website training before the break.

Mr Snake,
Mr Lockett is now indeed called Mr Slim. The SKOB reunions will be no less attended than your beloved OX reunions from the famous 6 peat when there were maybe 5 Old Xaverians playing in those teams. The SKOB reunions will also certainly be a lot better attended than any of the OX senior premierships of the last 5 years!

Ok….thanks for your response.
I now know everything I need to know because you just told me so.

Hippster i heard they called you cheesewagon when you weren’t in the rooms. The board is getting tense. Like my rear end was in 2008 lining up from 45 out to seal the win in front of an abusive bayside crowd.

OXAFL by 62
Brahton by 21
UNIAFL by 11 - lose this and they should be relegated for how much of a disgrace their club is
OMs by 18 - Fields looked terrible last week
SKOBAFL by 23

45/

Hippster i heard they called you cheesewagon when you weren’t in the rooms. The board is getting tense. Like my rear end was in 2008 lining up from 45 out to seal the win in front of an abusive bayside crowd.

OXAFL by 62
Brahton by 21
UNIAFL by 11 - lose this and they should be relegated for how much of a disgrace their club is
OMs by 18 - Fields looked terrible last week
SKOBAFL by 23

45/

Who the hell told you about that.
That’s embarrassing..
Xavs
Blues
Braahton
SKOBAFL
Fields
Please Dan…let’s not go the quick lockdown. 🙏 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Collegians get the chance to save their skins....would be good to get at least 2 games in before the end of the season.

MIA, nice thought, but Im thinking the season is pretty "shot" for all of us.....VAFA yet to make a decision on relegation issues. Other Leagues have dropped the idea I believe, I maybe wrong.

MIA, nice thought, but Im thinking the season is pretty "shot" for all of us.....VAFA yet to make a decision on relegation issues. Other Leagues have dropped the idea I believe, I maybe wrong.

11 games been played. Should end up being 13 which will likely mean Collegians need to beat Trinity in last round and rely on Caulfield beating scotch.

Trinity should be relegated as should the team that finishes 9th. Can't have teams playing finals for no reward in B grade

11 games been played. Should end up being 13 which will likely mean Collegians need to beat Trinity in last round and rely on Caulfield beating scotch.

Trinity should be relegated as should the team that finishes 9th. Can't have teams playing finals for no reward in B grade

Tend to agree....Trinity would want to go down on some level. Get a reset rather than another season like this one....its a hard slog for all players losing each week. Should try to play finals and have it mean something...obviously a little bit of an asterix season but top 4 are obviously the top 4 so Premier will be well deserved.

Should just relegate wooden spoons and promote the premiers.

Overheard at the London Tavern pre-lockdown: “Only the glorious one could save the season 2021. But when the world needed him most. He vanished.”

45 /

Does it really matter who goes up and down for a year? Just keep it the same next year as this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Does it really matter who goes up and down for a year? Just keep it the same next year as this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes. The VAFA is more than Premier. All 4 teams that make finals in B Grade deserve a shot at Premier and are likely better sides than Trinity.

I am hearing VFL is done for season 2021. Could be some stacked VAFA sides if anymore home and away matches are played prior to finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back