Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudgun1

Debutant
Nov 8, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Mick griffiths
Looks like some Clubs will be better equipped to compete with the mighty Tungamah juggernaut. Shepp East building nicely Katy getting some players back remembering they we're Runners Up the year before and Waaia have been hot on the recruiting front and could have a few signings in the next few weeks if things fall their way I heard.

Good to see that the competition might tighten up next year. Has any one got names of the players clubs have recruited so far?

Also, heard that Katty started their preseason last night. Can anyone give us a report on how things kicked off....

Been very quiet on here. Any one got news on recruits? I see that Tunga have lost a couple have they been replaced?
Also heard premiership defender Steve Burns has signed back out at Shepp East.

Good day guys, first time poster , long time footy follower, like Ark n go's last post, any goss on recruits. Can anyone confirm Tungas losses and gains, have waaia recruited and have Shepp east really have as many ex GV players as I'm hearing ?

Can anyone from tungamah/Yarrawonga confirm that Jeremy O'brien heading back to Yarrawonga to coach the 2's? Surely not true just another rumour part of the silly season !

And anyone got a ladder prediction.
League medalists.
Premiers etc
Looks like being a great Season with a number of Clubs recruiting well. The Kutunga boys are really happy with the new Coach and he has recruited a heap of players for them. Plenty of tall timber and a couple from the NT. Hopefully they can jump the ladder they are due.

Sounds good for them spudgun, are they a real chance of challenging tungamah, Shepp east and waaia?

Who would you have as favs so far?

Sounds good for them spudgun, are they a real chance of challenging tungamah, Shepp east and waaia? I really dont know enough about what theyve picked up to have a gpod guess but the Coach has them going hard and is set to make sure they have good standards. Tungamah will be hard to catch theyve had it over every side in the comp for the past 3 yeats so that will take some changing. Shepp East have a couple of nice pick ups and id expect Katamatite who were Runners Up in 2014 to be much stronger as well. A couple returning from overseas.

Who would you have as favs so far?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate, yeah I think tungamah for me still at this stage, I hear Shepp east have recruited a few ex GV players, so I think them 2 to play off in GF, however I'm with you on Katy, I expect a big year from them.

Handy signing for Waaia in Jack Miechel returning from up north to commit to the Bombers.
Good News for the Bombers but based on what I seen last year and with sides picking up around them they probably need to improve 35 to 40 percent to be in with a good show when the whips are cracking.

Anyone game enough to have a go at the premiers
Leading goal kicker
League bnf?
Also which club as had the strongest off season recruiting wise

Tunga premiers
P Mccullen goal kicking
M Rendina bnf

Would say SE have been the busiest , anybody agree/disagree

Very quiet on here, any goss around the league? Players, in's / out's , tips etc

Big news for the PDFL with Katunga believed to have signed ex West coast eagle/South Fremantle player Callum Wilson.

Bloody big news if true, great for the league and Katunga. Have also heard Shepp east have signed Shepp swans premiership defender N Barolli? Can anyone confirm, the eagles looking the benchmark at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back