Picola & District SE 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going behind the hard working peoples back.
Implementing policies, rules and regulations.
Sticking one's tongue out behind the hard working persons back.

I'd say your spot on!

good one! :thumbsu:
So many accusations SharpElbows yet so little facts . Sure you haven't hung around these parts previously before being exposed .

So many accusations SharpElbows yet so little facts . Sure you haven't hung around these parts previously before being exposed .

First time reader. First time poster.

I merely questioned 4 different levels of boards (CLUBS, PDFNL, AFL VIC, AFL). If you know someone on those boards and they take offence, I would blame their conscious!

At a certain level someone is not doing anything to help.
So with little facts, I ACCUSE all levels. At least until they can prove otherwise that they are doing something in the best interest of players to address the growing issue!

Because right now, everyone is pointing the finger, instead of getting of there asses and helping!

First time reader. First time poster.

I merely questioned 4 different levels of boards (CLUBS, PDFNL, AFL VIC, AFL). If you know someone on those boards and they take offence, I would blame their conscious!

At a certain level someone is not doing anything to help.
So with little facts, I ACCUSE all levels. At least until they can prove otherwise that they are doing something in the best interest of players to address the growing issue!

Because right now, everyone is pointing the finger, instead of getting of there asses and helping!
More unfounded accusations , your not fooling anyone , others will confirm your identity quick enough .
Pretty ordinary and gutless campaign you have tried to run TBH.

More unfounded accusations , your not fooling anyone , others will confirm your identity quick enough .
Pretty ordinary and gutless campaign you have tried to run TBH.

being in such administration for quite some time, it is not difficult to determine ones identity.
looking back on other forums and blogs would make it a rapid process, but who can be F'ed

Identity is not what is important here, Opinion, debating and rumour is what's important on a public forum.
after all its 2015, the silly season starts now!

being in such administration for quite some time, it is not difficult to determine ones identity.
looking back on other forums and blogs would make it a rapid process, but who can be F'ed

Identity is not what is important here, Opinion, debating and rumour is what's important on a public forum.
after all its 2015, the silly season starts now!
Could believe all that Elbows but .
That's rich coming from you.
So your stating when clubs vote within the PDFNL (if they get a vote) the PDFNL board will go with what the majority vote in support of? Or does the PDFNL "OWN" the clubs? ;)

You might not like lack of control but fact is, it will eventually be in place.
Not even affiliating the PDFNL with AFL NSW will avoid this change. delaying the inevitable will only give other leagues a head start into the system.

Try playing someone else .

Last edited:
Good see the rest of the league tighten up yesterday with Shepparton East defeating Waaia. Expessially after some over exuberent celebrations from Waaia against Rennie (despite being 25 goals up)

Dookie scoring more than most would predict against the power house Tungamah.

Katandra Defeating a sliding Katamatite

And Rennie being more competetive against Katunga than the past few weeks scoring 7 goals of thier own in a loss that looks improving.

Anyones ladder predictions change? We know who has the Goal kicking, but who is going to take out the League medal at the unfairly located league presentation this year?

Good see the rest of the league tighten up yesterday with Shepparton East defeating Waaia. Expessially after some over exuberent celebrations from Waaia against Rennie (despite being 25 goals up)

And Rennie being more competetive against Katunga than the past few weeks scoring 7 goals of thier own in a loss that looks improving.

Anyones ladder predictions change? We know who has the Goal kicking, but who is going to take out the League medal at the unfairly located league presentation this year?
How is the league presentation unfairly located??

You must be from Shepp East as I cannot think of anyone else thinking it's good that Shepp East beat Waaia or anyone for that matter...

Wilty I would have thought you could take some encouragement out of a side beating one above it considering your sides current position!

hahaha where is you're sense of rivalry Ark?? It's a joke referring to rivalries of times gone by.
as For Deni Rams I have no concerns at all great group of kids, most big names carrying a lot of injuries some season ending but they still give it 100% week in week out. Sometimes winning isn't everything, good thing to learn actually!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha where is you're sense of rivalry Ark?? It's a joke referring to rivalries of times gone by.
as For Deni Rams I have no concerns at all great group of kids, most big names carrying a lot of injuries some season ending but they still give it 100% week in week out. Sometimes winning isn't everything, good thing to learn actually!!
Winning IS everything!

To try and start talking Footy. My predictions.
Team P W L D B % Pts
1 Tungamah---------18 18 0 0 0 386.89---72
2 Waaia--------------18 15 3 0 0 198.47---60
3 Shepparton East---18 12 6 0 0 130.76---48
4 Dookie Unite-------18 11 7 0 0 86.87----44
5 Katandra-----------18 7 11 0 0 80.47----28
6 Katamatite---------18 7 11 0 0 59.14----28
7 Katunga------------18 2 16 0 0 66.2------8
8 Rennie--------------18 0 18 0 0 32.66----0

Finals week 1
Waaia Defeat Shepparton East, Dookie Defeat Katandra.
Finals Week 2
Tungamah Defeat Waaia, Shepparton East defeat Dookie.
Finals Week 3
Waaia Defeat Shepparton East.
Grand Final
Tungamah Defeat Waaia.
Three-peat and 5 out of the last 8 Premierships (with no signs of slowing in 2016) WOW!:fire::eek:.

League Medal:
J. O'Brien
Goal kicking:
A. Saunders

THOUGHTS?

"PAYMENTS to local footballers will be capped at $500 per match and teams will be allowed to spend no more than $3000 on players per game from next season under the biggest structural reform in SA local football history."
($3,000 x 22 games = $66,000)
"One club revealed during an SACFL survey it was paying more than $250,000 to players per season."
($250,000 / 22 games = $11363.64 a game)

That one club is going to have some severe budget cuts! OUCH!
($184,000)
mileage allowance not included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back