Picola & District FL SE 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not handled at a league meeting... Geez you would have an all in!!
Club execs write to league executives who determine best way to handle the situation.
things are being handled delicately on a regular basis by both clubs and league.
Helps if people like yourself and fencesitter heed advice and back off instead of acting like self appointed vigilante riding in to save the day. Hasn't helped has it? Did you ever take it to your club execs?
Fencesitter has behaved appallingly himself on here not being able to control his temper and continually resorting to insults and name calling....hardly a hero as you seem to be trying to make him out to be.

Ps truly hope you aren't an imaginary friend of fencesitter?
"Geez you would have an all in" mature for someone of such high standing...
Why would I take advice from you? I never said anything about being a vigilante, as far as I can see you and Roar are the ones carrying on, racing to your Puter at every chance to see what response you can fire back with to "try and save the day" As for my original post not helping...you 2 seem to be the only ones with a problem with it hahahaha and the other 2 agree and anyone else who has read it dos'nt care.
As for the HERO tag, thanks mam.
P.S. Don't get ya knickers in a not trying to out do Roar's next post.

No actually I believe others brought their concerns to the leagues attention .
Yeah sure Boss, I hope they followed the correct protocol in doing so...maybe the League Brass will do something about such a delicate issue where all parties are treated with dignity and their best interests are at the forefront.
Can see it now...Next on the agenda "Fencesitter sooks about Magoos umpy" o_O

Mark Frost has to be the most underrated player in the comp! Keeping James goalless is a massive effort or did he have an off day.

Mark Frost has to be the most underrated player in the comp! Keeping James goalless is a massive effort or did he have an off day.
Mr Frost was incredible, 10 or more 1 one 1's contests sitting under the ball and he still beat James in the Air,
He beat him on the ground after the initial contest. he still butchered his disposal but was effective enough to clear the ball hahaha. One of the best Defensive games I've seen in country football!

It's a pity most umpires are blind to a backmens efforts in restricting their direct opponent... Frost would of got my 3 votes

Bit of respect there, calling him Mr Frost. Thought that was his old man haha. As for butchering the ball some things will never change Mr Copezz

On the subject of the Tungamah twos umpire: i am affiliated with the same club as fencesitter and am neither ashamed or embarressed. Yourselves as league execs should be ashamed and embarressed that this guy is allowed to umpire games still after you have apparently had other clubs raise this issue in what you term appropriate manner. Speaking of appropriate, is it appropriate for league officials to be swearing and carrying on, on here the way you are? I'll be happy to follow the right protocol to ensure that we and others are not subject to blatant cheating again. I have played in many leagues and many levels and not seen anything quite like it, and as i am informed this has been allowed to go on for many years, for which, league officials would be to blame?

On the subject of the Tungamah twos umpire: i am affiliated with the same club as fencesitter and am neither ashamed or embarressed. Yourselves as league execs should be ashamed and embarressed that this guy is allowed to umpire games still after you have apparently had other clubs raise this issue in what you term appropriate manner. Speaking of appropriate, is it appropriate for league officials to be swearing and carrying on, on here the way you are? I'll be happy to follow the right protocol to ensure that we and others are not subject to blatant cheating again. I have played in many leagues and many levels and not seen anything quite like it, and as i am informed this has been allowed to go on for many years, for which, league officials would be to blame?
Hear hear!

Potting volunteer umpires on a public forum such as this should not be tolerated at all.
Don't like being told? Tough luck!

Potting volunteer umpires on a public forum such as this should not be tolerated at all.

Come on WILTY ur 1st line their is prob a debatable fair call but ur 2nd could be classed as hypocritical?? No one likes being told, not even u so u can't make a statement " Don't like it, Tough Luck" when ur in the same boat! That goes for all of us posters! Probably a better way to state that 2nd line.... ;)

The potting wouldnt happen if he wasn't so blatantly biased. You employ/allow him to volunteer so if you don't like being told, let someone else handle it.

You're displaying a horrible lack of open mindedness for someone of your stature in the league. Why would we bother forwarding a letter if the reply will be "tough luck"? Way to run a league...

Please don't make false accusations against me. I am NOT and never have been a league exec. May I suggest before making such accusations you double check your facts! More important that the league isn't judged by that post of yours Ballbags. Whoever is giving you info doesn't appear to be too reliable. You are irresponsible for not checking to be sure of my real identity before posting like that. Makes you look a tad foolish really and puts into question the validity of everything you are posting about this.

Second I will re word my last post to reflect this if you are unhappy with my objecting to pots at umpires on here tough luck as your insults directed toward me in response mean nothing. I stand by that and would publicly. Hypocritical? no as I would not pot an umpire on here myself and would have a go at a person at my club if they did. Mover, considering your position I hope you aren't indicating it is ok to pot umpires on here? :(

As for whether I am open minded on this well please check my first post in reply to fencesitter and get back to me...

The allegations you have leveled against the league exec are not correct and as such your labeling of the league exec is unjustified, I suggest you retract your claims .

The potting wouldnt happen if he wasn't so blatantly biased. You employ/allow him to volunteer so if you don't like being told, let someone else handle it.

You're displaying a horrible lack of open mindedness for someone of your stature in the league. Why would we bother forwarding a letter if the reply will be "tough luck"? Way to run a league...
Who said the reply would be 'tough luck ' , again trying to tarnish others without justification .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't make false accusations against me. I am NOT and never have been a league exec. May I suggest before making such accusations you double check your facts! More important that the league isn't judged by that post of yours Ballbags. Whoever is giving you info doesn't appear to be too reliable. You are irresponsible for not checking to be sure of my real identity before posting like that. Makes you look a tad foolish really and puts into question the validity of everything you are posting about this.

Second I will re word my last post to reflect this if you are unhappy with my objecting to pots at umpires on here tough luck as your insults directed toward me in response mean nothing. I stand by that and would publicly. Hypocritical? no as I would not pot an umpire on here myself and would have a go at a person at my club if they did. Mover, considering your position I hope you aren't indicating it is ok to pot umpires on here? :(

As for whether I am open minded on this well please check my first post in reply to fencesitter and get back to me...

Hey WILTY, No definitely not, as you can see I'm staying well away from the particular umpiring issue on this forum, I have personally spoken to the powers to be about it & know exactly where they, we & umpire in question stand so I personally don't feel the need to comment on it in anyway shape or form! But to the others, well it's their choice to say, do, etc etc what they want? I can't tell them what they can & can't do! I can give them advice but hardly anyone listens to me anyway so why would they start now?? :D My comments where just more based on the "Tough Luck" comments to the others by yourself which is fair enough that's your opinion & everyone is entitled to it, but that would be exactly the same as them saying "If you don't like us commenting on ump's well 'Tough Luck' don't read it".... Just saying that making a statement like that works both ways!!

Personally from myself I believe the whole thing has been voiced enough? We all know how Fencesitter, Ball Bags feel about it & we all know how Roar & WILTY have responded with the way they feel it should have been dealt with! So I think we should just let it come to a head & it will sort itself out in due course!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Mate yeah Tunga are a good side & will most likely be in the last game of the year, but don't count out Waaia, I think they're just timing their run! They are my pick to go all the way!! :thumbsu:

Fair enough. a 5 goal loss isn't the end of the world against Tunga. The team that times their run and has the least amount of injuries is a fair chance so I'm not ruling out the bombers just yet. But Tunga have a fair bit of depth with some handy blokes running around in the twos as well. Will take a good side to beat them. Speaking of good sides, what happened to Shep East? Beats Tunga one week then rolled by Rennie? Look out Katy for Rennie to pinch 5th spot. Some winnable games for Rennie on the run home. It may all come down to Rennie vs Katy round 16. Would be a achievement for Rennie given their slow start and a blow to Katy considering their start to the year and their recruiting. Creating some interest with the top team beatable, the bombers timing their run, and a few teams scrapping for a chance to play finals. good stuff.

Hey WILTY, No definitely not, as you can see I'm staying well away from the particular umpiring issue on this forum, I have personally spoken to the powers to be about it & know exactly where they, we & umpire in question stand so I personally don't feel the need to comment on it in anyway shape or form! But to the others, well it's their choice to say, do, etc etc what they want? I can't tell them what they can & can't do! I can give them advice but hardly anyone listens to me anyway so why would they start now?? :D My comments where just more based on the "Tough Luck" comments to the others by yourself which is fair enough that's your opinion & everyone is entitled to it, but that would be exactly the same as them saying "If you don't like us commenting on ump's well 'Tough Luck' don't read it".... Just saying that making a statement like that works both ways!!

Personally from myself I believe the whole thing has been voiced enough? We all know how Fencesitter, Ball Bags feel about it & we all know how Roar & WILTY have responded with the way they feel it should have been dealt with! So I think we should just let it come to a head & it will sort itself out in due course!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well Said(smooth one)

Hi all, I know it has been posted previously, but it was awhile ago & I personally can't be firetrucked going back through the pages looking for it! So can someone (Most likely ROAR :D) please post the Dates, Venues & exactly which finals they are up here? As we are getting closer to finals people who are In/Out of finals might be able to start planning their day/weekend on what footy they may be playing in or going to watch!!
Also why we are at it does anyone want to have a stab at how they think the final 5 will look come another 3 weeks & who they think will venture how far?? Cheers :thumbsu:

Up for discussion! PDFL ARE VOTING ON "COMPULSORY" practise matches between matching rankings of each PICOLA LEAGUE (top teams from each verse, 2nd from each league verse and so on)
hecken stupid idea I reckon!... Thoughts anyone?

#South East v North West

I agree with you copezz, every team has a different pre-season plan in place. organising grounds & players that best suit both parties would be a problem. I no shepp east and dookie both played mid-week games last year as cricket was taking up players. Would they want to travel 100plus kms mid-week NO.

I think this is how the ladders match up if they were ranked that way there would be a lot of travel for most clubs.
Kms are just a rough amount.

Jerilderie Vs Tungamah 130kms
Strathy Vs Waiia 35kms
Berrigan Vs Shepp East 130kms
Deni Vs Dookie 150kms
Blighty Vs Rennie 90kms
Picola Vs Katty 70kms
Mathoura Vs Katunga 100kms
Yarroweyah Vs Katandra 45kms (Plus if a Katandra put 20-30k in there budget and Yarroweyah didn't that would be a waste for both clubs)

I agree with you copezz, every team has a different pre-season plan in place. organising grounds & players that best suit both parties would be a problem. I no shepp east and dookie both played mid-week games last year as cricket was taking up players. Would they want to travel 100plus kms mid-week NO.

I think this is how the ladders match up if they were ranked that way there would be a lot of travel for most clubs.
Kms are just a rough amount.

Jerilderie Vs Tungamah 130kms
Strathy Vs Waiia 35kms
Berrigan Vs Shepp East 130kms
Deni Vs Dookie 150kms
Blighty Vs Rennie 90kms
Picola Vs Katty 70kms
Mathoura Vs Katunga 100kms
Yarroweyah Vs Katandra 45kms (Plus if a Katandra put 20-30k in there budget and Yarroweyah didn't that would be a waste for both clubs)
Dookie played in the practice match series this year played at Yarroweyah on a Saturday ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back