Ovens & King FL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember a game Glenrowan fielded a full twos side but the seniors were a bit short so they brought up a few average twos players to fill in, still tore Milawa new anuses.
I remember that game but it went a little more like this. This is how that sh!t club on the hill will be forever remembered

Attachments

• 2352443B-BD06-416A-BBD6-55F44FEC337A.jpeg
    2352443B-BD06-416A-BBD6-55F44FEC337A.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 78

Bright's team sheet makes for interesting reading with the Millawa drama still fresh on my mind. Under the current rule 7 players from todays prelim final in the 2’s now no longer qualify to play in the grand final. Major oversight by the mountain men.

Bright's team sheet makes for interesting reading with the Millawa drama still fresh on my mind. Under the current rule 7 players from todays prelim final in the 2’s now no longer qualify to play in the grand final. Major oversight by the mountain men.
oversight how?

It’s a tough gig balancing eligibility when both teams are in and one loses. I thought Doon today were worthy winners. Bright’s big guns didn’t fire in the conditions. A great effort by no 31 ( Goonan?) on the wonder boy from Bright , up his frock and in his face all day. Hopefully the GF can be played on a reasonably dry deck. If so, it’ll be a hell of a game.
As for Fat Jeff or whatever your name is, I’ve booked you a seat on the top of the hill so you can watch the rugby from the freeway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a tough gig balancing eligibility when both teams are in and one loses. I thought Doon today were worthy winners. Bright’s big guns didn’t fire in the conditions. A great effort by no 31 ( Goonan?) on the wonder boy from Bright , up his frock and in his face all day. Hopefully the GF can be played on a reasonably dry deck. If so, it’ll be a hell of a game.
As for Fat Jeff or whatever your name is, I’ve booked you a seat on the top of the hill so you can watch the rugby from the freeway.
No need to book any seats for the big dance, you’ll be lucky to get 500 through the gate, the twos comp is more exciting. Dont choke, and make sure your players have a curfew, no drugs before the game.

No need to book any seats for the big dance, you’ll be lucky to get 500 through the gate, the twos comp is more exciting. Dont choke, and make sure your players have a curfew, no drugs before the game.
Why would they need to go through the gate when it’s live streamed? Not too bright there champ

s**t, I wish I knew how to spell w***er

Why would they need to go through the gate when it’s live streamed? Not too bright there champ
The gate takings, canteen sales and atmosphere might be a reason for people to actually attend. It’s live streamed for people who can’t attend you imbecile, not as an alternative for the keen fan. Next you’ll be floating the idea of virtual reality football seasons.

Grand final day is a tradition for a lot of people. I must admit i did not attend one home and away game this year, but will be there grand final day. Because thats what you do, regardless of the teams playing. If people don't want to go because of the teams playing they cant call themselves real footy fans, and there will be more beer for me. Win win.

The gate takings, canteen sales and atmosphere might be a reason for people to actually attend. It’s live streamed for people who can’t attend you imbecile, not as an alternative for the keen fan. Next you’ll be floating the idea of virtual reality football seasons.
Virtual Reality is as close as Glenrowan will get to playing another game of football 😂😂. Walked right into that one you imbecile 🤣🤣

Congratulations to Milawa on their B grade netball making the grand final, huge week for the club.
I presume that was a dig at Milawa A grade net ballers getting the result over Tarra. Great game I gather . ( went to overtime ) You have reached a new low . Why does that not surprise me . ( I was going to add a few other comments, but slowed ,dropped the eyes , and hit a target )

Congratulations to Milawa on their B grade netball making the grand final, huge week for the club.
What about the A, B res and C grade at milawa making the GF too? Or haven’t they hurt your feelings enough to spite them too? You live a sad life potting netballers on a footy forum, almost felt pity for you for a second……….. almost 👎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back