Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kennett-Kelly 1,2 punch looks awesum this year for Greta. Flag?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who you got as Flag Faves BigLaz if it’s not the Dees
The Mighty tigers to take out the flag and the Mercenaries Cup. Oh wait that was 10 years ago sorry I was stuck in an irrelevant time with Lazza. They’d be up sh1t creek these days with normo taking the salary cap worth on his own. Back in the real world, I wonder how that house on the hill is going all these years later.

One week in the books lads. Reflecting on the first round (I know some teams had byes)

- Greta looked the goods against a struggling Mohyu side. McClounan, my man Kelly, Crawford all brilliant.

- Bonnie doon should’ve won by 400. Long year for that Benalla rabble, only shining light is they don’t have to play BD again until R16

- The mountain men took care of Tarra who look in for a long season as well, young Thomason picking up where he left off last season with 10 goals, has to win the Coleman doesn’t he??

- Dees got up over KV in a close one with both sides most likely happy with their starts, game was a bit scrappy by all accounts but standard for a round 1 game. Poor kicking by Milawa kept KV in it but happy to come away with the 4 points

Let me know your thoughts and who stood out and where you’ll be watching this weekend. Could grab a beer with someone other than cat ears. Thanks ladies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greta gave GBat an absolute pantsing today. My men Kelly and McClounan bringing their own footy. Blues going to give this comp a shake!

Greta gave GBat an absolute pantsing today. My men Kelly and McClounan bringing their own footy. Blues going to give this comp a shake!

Bright 13 8 86
Milawa 3 6 24
Milawa struggled in the wet
Not fit enough!!

Score? Apparently they can't pay for the internet to upload the scores

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Low scoring but a good game.
Moyhu 56
North Wang 50

North Wang might need to rethink how they play ‘football’ The aim is to get the football through the big sticks, not some of the tactics I saw. Moyhu kids took it well and played some good football.

The dees old boys will be filthy with the start to the season, falling over the line to KV (who got done by Tarra this week) then getting pantsed by Bright.
I’m not writing them off yet only 2 rounds in but they won’t want dish up another mediocre one next round.

Bright look the real deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back