Ovens & King FL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve noticed the standard of umpires this year was by far the worst I e ever seen, the O&K get the bottom of the barrel because there’s shortages. The time has come to pay umpires more money, entice some untried guys who know the game well and might surprise themselves, fuels expensive and not getting any cheaper so peanuts won’t cut it anymore.
Probably not the bloke who should be telling anyone to throw money at anything seeing as you sh!t the bed royally last time you did that. ">#theyplayrugbyatthatsh!tholenow😂

It’s a bit of a boys club, they just get friends of players to coach usually but I think they’ll struggle to fill the role next year.

I think they have done exceptionally well with their coaches over the years. I do agree that anyone could have coached in the Petts era but same could be said about a few clubs over the last 3 decades. You’ve just got a piss phat on about it because it happens to be Milawa. Where is Nige these days?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ordinary comment. Plus the standard of punctuation and grammar leaves a lot to be desired . I might add , that clubs get ready for “club umpires “ in 2023. More than a few giving it away . ( umpiring that is 😀)
The umpires this year were horrendous, a few of them were bigger cheats than Milawa.

Every competition could say something about the umpires even more so when you loose
It's a game we're mistakes are made from both players and umpires
We carnt play without them more retired players should have a crack

I’d be fuming if I was Greta, their preparation for this Saturday’s preliminary final wouldn’t have been the best. Mad Monday then back to training.

I’d be fuming if I was Greta, their preparation for this Saturday’s preliminary final wouldn’t have been the best. Mad Monday then back to training.
Why would they of had mad Monday. They found out last week they were playing the preliminary and I wouldn’t of thought the reserves would have mad Monday while the seniors were still playing

Why would they of had mad Monday. They found out last week they were playing the preliminary and I wouldn’t of thought the reserves would have mad Monday while the seniors were still playing
That’s not how it works. You think twos boys wait a month to have mad Monday when they get knocked out early and the seniors go right through ? They would’ve had their piss ups after the original Milawa loss.

That’s not how it works. You think twos boys wait a month to have mad Monday when they get knocked out early and the seniors go right through ? They would’ve had their piss ups after the original Milawa loss.
Don’t think they would due to the fact one of their teammates was almost dead. You clearly don’t attend games Geoff, as you visible could see the players weren’t in the mood to party after their lose.

Obviously that’s how your old mob did it but I would think everyone else waits for both teams and does it as a club

The Big Shows way is the only way! And even if they did have a drink on the Monday, I am sure the 12 days to get over it was more than enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did glenrowan even have 2s?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did glenrowan even have 2s?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I remember a game Glenrowan fielded a full twos side but the seniors were a bit short so they brought up a few average twos players to fill in, still tore Milawa new anuses.

For the last 10 years at King Valley we have done it as a group. Have a sauce up the night the 1st team gets eliminated and then wait for the next team and do one together. If no teams make finals then silly Sunday and mad Monday the last home and away game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember a game Glenrowan fielded a full twos side but the seniors were a bit short so they brought up a few average twos players to fill in, still tore Milawa new anuses.
What happens if milawa appoints a Rovers player as coach next year Geoff? You won't know what to do, just imagine if they appoint filo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back