Game Day North v Crows in Hobart with Stiffy debuting on Clarko’s birthday GAMEDAY THREAD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time the ball goes inside our 50 we're either outmarked or on the rare occasion the ball hits the ground, they're strolling out under zero pressure & setting up an easy inside 50 for them.

Leaders at the club have some explaining to do.

This is embarrassing and below VFL level.

I want to know what these *sticks ade trying to do?

They have this club in a position to fold.

Maybe that was the plan all along, Clarko on the inside to white ant us so he can take the team to Tassie 🧐

This is not a team. This is a bunch of individuals who don't give a * about each other, the club or the fans.
Not sure I agree with that. Watching the Riley debut video this week, the players genuinely look like they care about each other and enjoy each others company, the vibe around the club seems positive.
The issue is on the track; poor skills, lack of development, no discernible game plan.. that's on the coaching and footy department

with her resignation?

Many on here fawn over her, and I have nothing against her. However, the reality is that every year she's been the President, we've finished bottom 2. You have to question if we have the right leadership from the very top.
But hey, we’ve got the Huddle which just so happens to align with her business interes.

Good stuff.

I’ll ask again.

How can you train four times a week and be this bad at your vocation?

This is akin to a pro golfer shooting 100 off the stick each week.

It’s a ******* abomination.

Players to busy doing insta and facebook interviews for the fans you see!

Keep them happy! It’s all roses at Arden street- look at the players in their full kits making videos

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Starting to think the only way we can be competitive again is if we completely scrapped the team aside from a few key foundation players - sheezel, wardlaw, mckercher, larkey, some of the young untested folks, and did a GWS style build when they came in. Will never happen of course, since it was only done for them when they joined, but I'm struggling to see how the culture will ever turn around when our senior leaders seem checked out (LDU, Zurharr) or just aren't up to scratch (just think we have McDonald, Simpkin, while the Eagles have senior players like Yeo and Tim Kelly). Have as many reviews as you'd like but it doesn't change the fact that we simply don't have any good/engaged senior players to develop young players and get buy in. We've changed coaches and gameplans but always the same results for multiple years now. Even Carlton and Melbourne turned around faster than we are, its just sad

Are we seriously paying Clarko a $1M for this?

Under his watch the side is regressed.

Looks like another coach to the sacking pile. Pay the bloke down the pub $100 on match day and it wouldn’t be any worse.

I’ve had enough of us not even being competitive. ****ing dumb selections, dumb structures. For a coach that is meant to have a clue, it’s a ****ing mess.

A shadow of the player he was in junior football. Showed flashes over his time, and in particular in a few games last year but he's been horrendous at both VFL and AFL level this year.

So disappointing.
Surely has to be a fitness/ confidence thing. We've seen him play good footy.

Only 3 players are willing to even put a smother on. It’s pathetic the lack of effort. The biggest cheers here today have been for someone doing something any ordinary footballer should be doing every day of the week. Same shit for years. We need new leaders and I seriously think Sheez needs to do it in 2025

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A shadow of the player he was in junior football. Showed flashes over his time, and in particular in a few games last year but he's been horrendous at both VFL and AFL level this year.

So disappointing.
He’s struggle in the Ovens and Murray league.

with her resignation?

Many on here fawn over her, and I have nothing against her. However, the reality is that every year she's been the President, we've finished bottom 2. You have to question if we have the right leadership from the very top.
The truth is you have something against her, if you’re managing to blame her for our predicament, when there were clear, massive failures by previous people, who lobbed us into this hole. Clearly.

Adeliade +70 for disposals, +36 for marks and +7 for tackles. How can they have more tackles while dominating possessions as they are? We have no game plan when we don't have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back