Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Port board livid that they won tonight :$

Someone needs to do a PHD on the 10 iterations of the sack hinkley thread and the group psychology of those swamp people.

Port board livid that they won tonight :$

Someone needs to do a PHD on the 10 iterations of the sack hinkley thread and the group psychology of those swamp people.
think its performance art on their board to see who can make the most ridiculous posts and prove theyre the true hinkley hater.

"Delayed" concussion

They have to take it out of club doctor's hands and give it to AFL doctors watching video footage.

Browny had a good point - treat it like blood rule, if AFL doctor spots a potential concussion event, they can reach the umpire via their headset. Umpires can stop the play and ask the player to leave for test. Otherwise this will never be managed in a way that's above scrutiny.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kyle langford is so much fun to watch

What has happened to the game that legitimately good tackles where the opposing player is dropping, not disposing of the pil etc are not HTB. Have the rules changed that I’m unaware because there is just such reluctance by the clowns that officiate the game to pay anything. Push in the back and holding as well. It’s like they’re being directed to just let the game go at any cost - why I don’t know and it’s ruining the game

There's a hint of one trick pony about the Giants. Block up the tsunami and they don't have much else, at least for the time being. Not a great front half territory team (possibly because their smalls push so far up the ground, and perhaps they have one too many big blokes at the front end), their lateral ball movement is almost non-existent and they only broke even at clearances today. So that really limits the way they can score if the tsunami dries up.

Mind you I guess you can say that about a lot of teams... Adelaide will be saying about us "if we don't let Zorko hit those 45's back into the corridor Brisbane can't move the footy". That's why you have to multiple strings to your bow as I touched on last Sunday.

Be interested in your thoughts dlanod as someone who watches the Giants more closely than I.

Bombers looked pretty good, the Vic media wont know who to barrack for now, Bombers or Blues.

Gee I hope the Grand Final involves 2 non Victorian teams, it would be sweet.

No point in watching AFL 360 this week, unless watching a drunk Robbo dribble s**t is your thing.

Mind you I guess you can say that about a lot of teams... Adelaide will be saying about us "if we don't let Zorko hit those 45's back into the corridor Brisbane can't move the footy". That's why you have to multiple strings to your bow as I touched on last Sunday.

Be interested in your thoughts dlanod as someone who watches the Giants more closely than I.
If Zorko don't cut you up Shadeau will.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back