Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Campbell Brown called the game over with 45 seconds, this is on him.

I’d not be getting in Mitchell’s way or eye sight

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta feel for Sam Mitchell and the Hawks. I was just willing them on to score, but wasn't to be.

Pretty clearly there was an instruction at the break to not bother attacking. Ugly football that deserved that result tbh. A better team would have put 10 past them but luckily it's only Poort and it took them the whole quarter to get 5.

Pretty clearly there was an instruction at the break to not bother attacking. Ugly football that deserved that result tbh. A better team would have put 10 past them but luckily it's only Poort and it took them the whole quarter to get 5.
Might even earn Ken a new contract as well so there is a silver lining.

Sorry but Sam Mitchell lost that one. Got the tactics all wrong in the last quarter.

Showed zero intent in scoring.

He should have sent W.Day to double down on Z.Butters, rather than as a spare behind the ball.

Hinkley finally released the shackles and Port turn into a good team when playing to attack.

Bizarre game really. Underdog away from home gets 7 goals up playing attacking football against a defensive opponent, only to go defensive themselves in trying to save the result, which encourages the previously defensive home team to go into attack mode and steal the victory.

In the age of 6-6-6, attack is the best form of defence.

Luke Parker got off light with four weeks I reckon

Swans currently two full games clear on top, 10 rounds into the season.

7-0 vs the top 10, so faced a pretty impressive fixture too.

Can’t wait for them to lose a tussle to some random fifth placed team who gets home ground advantage on GF day.
Take out "on grand final day" and it already happened. If they win the cup, the tigers should be able to challenge them for it.
West coast v Pies 2023 vibes.
Maybe thats the joke you were making. I can't read tone very well.

Just saw the vision.

In the current climate parker is looking at weeks...but fmd parker was meandering and the oppo player ran into him.

How about some ******* awareness from the oppo.
The blown up footage I saw is pretty grainy. I can't see the point he hit him in the head. The shoulder to right up the middle is clear for me, the head not so much.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back