Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond look two seasons behind us, they are going to need some seriously good drafts before Tasmania.
Unfortunately for you guys, ya'll too nice and the Richmond board is rabid as f**k. I'll be staying here and they can live at the bottom for the next decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond look two seasons behind us, they are going to need some seriously good drafts before Tasmania.
Unfortunately for all of us, Richmond are probably going to sell Rioli to Gold Coast for a first round pick. They have enough later picks to trade for our first round pick, so they'll probably end up with 3 first round picks this year, plus their early second round pick, and whatever they get for Baker.

Unfortunately for all of us, Richmond are probably going to sell Rioli to Gold Coast for a first round pick. They have enough later picks to trade for our first round pick, so they'll probably end up with 3 first round picks this year, plus their early second round pick, and whatever they get for Baker.
I was going to say at least they have tradeable commodity, we dont, we are in a worse position than them right now imo.

I was going to say at least they have tradeable commodity, we dont, we are in a worse position than them right now imo.
Harley Quinn Bat GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back