Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to laugh at the accuracy, and Pav’s inability to do his job in a remotely engaging or informative way.

But I think a) Sydney being very very good, and b) asking the Freo boys to get up for a game on a day like today makes for an impossibly difficult matchup.

Nothing to be done I suppose, didn’t really see much by way of a push for a delay or postponement, and I wonder what the process even might be in a circumstance like that. But this was a uniquely tough challenge for Freo tonight that I really hope no other club has to face again.

You can be a bit rah rah because of the rivalry all you want, but let’s be honest about how difficult that must have been for so many of their players and people around the club.

Happy to laugh at the accuracy, and Pav’s inability to do his job in a remotely engaging or informative way.

But I think a) Sydney being very very good, and b) asking the Freo boys to get up for a game on a day like today makes for an impossibly difficult matchup.

Nothing to be done I suppose, didn’t really see much by way of a push for a delay or postponement, and I wonder what the process even might be in a circumstance like that. But this was a uniquely tough challenge for Freo tonight that I really hope no other club has to face again.

You can be a bit rah rah because of the rivalry all you want, but let’s be honest about how difficult that must have been for so many of their players and people around the club.
Freo were winning the key ‘intent’ stats for most of the game (CP and clearances) so it’s not as if they were flat. They just couldn’t capitalise, whereas Sydney did. Maybe the events affected their finishing skills, but they did well to win so much of the footy in the first place

I want Gold Coast to keep missing the 8 coz it's funny and I like seeing trends continue.

The main reason I don't want Essendon to win a final too lol

Also...

I don't really care if Port win the flag as long as that piece of s**t Rioli does his knee in the Prelim and misses.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's so strange these events that happen but as sad as it is next weekend no one will be talking about Cam McCarthy and life goes on.

It's such a waste suicide

But next week you can talk to your mates and check in to see how someone is going.

I think pet ownership is a HUGE factor in stopping suicide.

Caring for a companion animal, while no health studies have found a direct correlation between pet ownership and suicide, can provide different outlets and opportunities for those dealing with depression and anxiety.

I couldn't imagine wanting to leave my buddies behind so if I was living alone and slightly not right a pet would be my first go to

As an ex punter I think the AFL also needs to draw a line and get rid of the gambling companies and stop promoting them

I know it's a tiny % of people but it's destroys families and has contributed to so many suicides

Meh not phased at all we didnt get sharp.

Also if i had to watch him every week playing around with his mouth guard id go nuts. Keep it in your mouth ya pos.
I've never understood why footy players take their mouthguard our when having a shot on goal

I'm thinking it was a really bad move resting Harley after that great Derby game.

Momentum was with us and we've got stopped to a halt.

We should've played him carefully v GC even as a sub but I think that was 2 winnable games we pretty much gave up.

It's so strange these events that happen but as sad as it is next weekend no one will be talking about Cam McCarthy and life goes on.

It's such a waste suicide

Didn't know the circumstances until reading your post , terrible stuff, can't imagine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back