If

Carlton def Sydney
Port def Hawthorn
Melbourne def West Coast
Essendon def North
GWS def Bulldogs

Then

Geelong will finish R10 in 7th after being a game clear in first 3 weeks ago

Next 5 games are GWS(H), Richmond (H), Sydney(A), Carlton(MCG) and Essendon(MCG)

Go 2-3 in that and they’ll be 9-6 after being 7-0

Such a shame

Wow. I just checked the scores; what happened to Geelong? That is a thumping! Are the old men of the cats running out of steam? Couldn't happen to a nicer team!

My mistake. That rebrand makes a lot more sense now.
Still better than "the orange 🍊 team."

St kilda
Adelaide
Hawks
Doggies
Nth
Lions
Blues
Melb
Port
Suns
I feel lile i would have felt that was a reasonable draw from our wooden spoon last year.
Beat 1 good team in the blues in the "are they good again"
Lose at the cattery to a team that only had to travel an hour not 6.
give up a 48 point lead and then try to get hinkley sacked.
send the ressies to darwin and get belted.
They must have got the rollers in to GMHBAEAFD because that seems like a pretty flat track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If

Carlton def Sydney
Port def Hawthorn
Melbourne def West Coast
Essendon def North
GWS def Bulldogs

Then

Geelong will finish R10 in 7th after being a game clear in first 3 weeks ago

Next 5 games are GWS(H), Richmond (H), Sydney(A), Carlton(MCG) and Essendon(MCG)

Go 2-3 in that and they’ll be 9-6 after being 7-0

Such a shame
Interesting what happens to the greatest team and coach when the loose a few top players. Perhaps, just perhaps, the eagles aren't that different.

IMG_5475.jpeg

This doesn’t include us for obvious reasons but it’s interesting nonetheless

Sydney have played the most current top 10 sides (6) without losing to any of them. Conversely, Fremantle have played the least (3) and are sitting on a donut in the W column

Of those sides we’ve played 7 and play an 8th this weekend. We’ve also played 11th (Bulldogs) meaning we’ve only played 1 side in the bottom 7 so far which was Richmond

Also worth noting that Geelong were 1-3 against the top 10 and are now 1-4 after being torched by the Suns last night

Essendon’s record isn’t flash either (1-2-1) as it means 5 of their 6 wins this season have come against sides in the bottom 8

Essendon’s record isn’t flash either (1-2-1) as it means 5 of their 6 wins this season have come against sides in the bottom 8

True, but as the saying goes you can only beat who they put in front of you. And Port Adelaide aside, they have done the business. I am fairly bullish on them this year to make finals after their dismantling of GWS last week but obviously still a long way to go and the lulz would be immensely satisfying if they go another year without a finals win.

Still yet to decide which Scott brother is the more floggier. Floggiest? The most floggy?

THE BIGGEST FLOG.

Chris.

Brad is actually a really nice guy in person.
That's the fastest killing of a potential debate topic I've seen in a while.

Definitive answer by someone who knows them both.

That's the fastest killing of a potential debate topic I've seen in a while.

Definitive answer by someone who knows them both.
To be fair to Phil it’s been open to the floor for almost 24 hours without being any closer to a resolution.

Without having met either of them I too would say Chris Scott has his nose in front courtesy of the shit haircut.

To be fair to Phil it’s been open to the floor for almost 24 hours without being any closer to a resolution.

Without having met either of them I too would say Chris Scott has his nose in front courtesy of the s**t haircut.
I probably should have said thorough or something like that over fastest.

But I'll agree with both of you. Like you I haven't met either of them. But Chris seems to be that much more edgy, ready to lose it, less relaxed. To me it just looks like dealing with Chris is more of a 'walking on eggshells' situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back