Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read only 4.5k people at the game in Hobart today. That is appalling. I dont think I truly appreciated until today how bad North are (honestly believed they were a chance).
I was thinking watching the game that North are Fitzroy and the news is all bad for North because Tassie has a name and wont change so any merger will be a takeover and voila 18 teams - problem solved

Higgins got 3 weeks for the Alir Alir tackle???

How is Jack to assume that Alir is going to jump off the ground to try and kick the ball??

The regular 1 week for a dangerous tackle would have been fine
The tackle was 100% fine. Then Aliir jumps and it forces his body into the position where he hits his head. Not the fault of the tackler at all. Another case of failing to assess the action, and only caring about the fact of an injury, like someone needs to get punished because someone was injured.

Oh, except for the one and only case of an action being penalised as if it was an injury, when there was no high hit and no injury (guess who that person played for?).

Bailey Banfield, a major whipping boy for Fremantle, has sealed the game for them

Wish our whipping boys would do that every once in a while

Freo win with two debutants.

I guess their coaches don't watch the state leagues like ours do.

Bailey Banfield, a major whipping boy for Fremantle, has sealed the game for them

Wish our whipping boys would do that every once in a while
McHenry did some important things in that Melbourne win at home in 2021 (kicked a goal too from memory)
Murphy was very good in the 4th quarter against Bulldogs in Ballarat in 2022

Most recent examples I could think of that immediately come to mind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McHenry did some important things in that Melbourne win at home in 2021 (kicked a goal too from memory)
Murphy was very good in the 4th quarter against Bulldogs in Ballarat in 2022

Most recent examples I could think of that immediately come to mind
Murphy had a great away showdown last year from memory

And that’s watching 2 s**t teams
How Dare You Greta GIF

Have some respect for the reigning premiers.

6000 at the Bay
Thought it was just under 5400.
I remember when there was the Glenelg Sturt game late 2000’s and there was just under 12k there, it was either the same day or the same round Port Power played a team in Canberra which drew a smaller crowd.
Happy to be corrected on who played.

I happened to stumble upon some old footy records/mags and found this from 1993.

Next time a Port supporter claims I'm lying when I say that Port ripped off their name and the idea for their logo from Gippsland I actually have proof now that they did.

Screenshot_20240428-114911~2.png

I happened to stumble upon some old footy records/mags and found this from 1993.

Next time a Port supporter claims I'm lying when I say that Port ripped off their name and the idea for their logo from Gippsland I actually have proof now that they did.

View attachment 1973388

Well there you go

Any actual evidence of this?

Or do we all just run with it because it fits a narrative?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 1973388
Plagiarised the logo and all….such a franchise etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back