Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

BT neglected to mention that Port have a bigger minus free kick differential away from Adelaide than they have positive in Adelaide.

Check out the Victorian free kicks differential against non-Victorian teams in Melbourne!

Having said that, Port got a ride tonight, but no different to what we have experienced many times on the other side.
That is exactly what I mean. Of course hone teams get the “noise of affirmation” and more free kicks. But I doubt the Adelaide clubs are any better or worse than any other club. What annoyed me is that I have never seen that called out before in the commentary..

That is exactly what I mean. Of course hone teams get the “noise of affirmation” and more free kicks. But I doubt the Adelaide clubs are any better or worse than any other club. What annoyed me is that I have never seen that called out before in the commentary..
BT is straight out of the VAFL club.

2023 number pick 18 draftee DWilson very impressive for the saints with 21 possessions tonight
Meanwhile
2023 pick 8 draftee will be kicking the dew off prospect oval tomorrow 😡
When we have zero drive off half back and we have Curtin who's an amazing user of the ball just "learning the trade" in the twos. Seriously FML -_-

When we have zero drive off half back and we have Curtin who's an amazing user of the ball just "learning the trade" in the twos. Seriously FML -_-
How many 1st rounders were playing senior football last season?

Just let that sink in...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There aren't many players that leave Geelong and become better players.
Lincoln McCarthy is the only one who really comes to mind, and that was only because he was injury crippled at Geelong.

Jordan Clark would be, but he was only 21 or so when he left.

That’s one of the worst takes I’ve ever read.
Waa he sighted in the last 10 minutes.

Compare that to JHF.

JHF will be the games best player within 4 years. Him and Nick Daicos.

Chips are down he goes to work. The greats do that.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Waa he sighted in the last 10 minutes.

Compare that to JHF.

JHF will be the games best player within 4 years. Him and Nick Daicos.

Chips are down he goes to work. The greats do that.

JHF and Butters can both be great players, it’s not one or the other and JHF may end up better but that still doesn’t not make Butters a great player. We’d be creaming if he played for us.

Butters had 7 touches in the last, same as JHF.

Seriously dude, it’s a shocking opinion, has Nicks hacked your account?

JHF and Butters can both be great players, it’s not one or the other and JHF may end up better but that still doesn’t not make Butters a great player. We’d be creaming if he played for us.

Butters had 7 touches in the last, same as JHF.

Seriously dude, it’s a shocking opinion, has Nicks hacked your account?
No doubt he is better than any of our guys.

Both had same possessions. Bet you can't remember any of Butters.

JHF fed Ollie the winning goal. On top of winning 2 important contests before that.

He was massive in that win.

Anyway just an observation. No doubt Butters will now win the Showdown Medal next week..

For showdown Port feeling sorry for Nicks...

No Rozee
No Aliir
No SPP

Hopefully Byrne-Jones is available. ;)
Didn't see any of it, are these all likely to miss or were they dodgy niggles that they'll miraculously come good from?

Aliir was a concussion
SPP potentially an ACL
Rozee a hamstring
So Aliir is fine to go and the others will miss.

Jokes. So without Aliir who are we going to make look like an AA half back? Burton? B-Zerk?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back