Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand how anyone picks St Kilda as their team to support.

Never really had a successful era. Even when recently we're "good" it waa Ross Lyon boring to watch.

Parents made them?

Do have a good song though

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They shouldn't be in the AFL. It's that simple

McHenry with 8 goals in 2023+2024 combined :)
I watched that game tonight, we're playing 4 or 5 players worse than the least cog in the Swans current side. McFlurry at the head of the useless queue.

Swans making Parker play VFL for the third week in a row where he's racking up big numbers, but no senior/Gold Pass policy at the Swans for Parker, unlike Nicks who so covets senior players, even cooked/useless ones!

I watched that game tonight, we're playing 4 or 5 players worse than the least cog in the Swans current side. McFlurry at the head of the useless queue.

Swans making Parker play VFL for the third week in a row where he's racking up big numbers, but no senior/Gold Pass policy at the Swans for Parker, unlike Nicks who so covets senior players, even cooked/useless ones!

I saw Parker kicked a 65m torp goal to win their VFL match against North

My tipping this weekend... :embarrassedv1: :oops:
I swapped my tip to St Kilda - I assumed the lack of Sicily would make Hawthorn more vulnerable defensively, and St Kilda were never going to allow Hawthorn more than 70 points.

I was right about the second point in fairness, but apparently 7.11 from 52 entries against a bottom three defence is what St Kilda decided was acceptable. 1/4 for me now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callan Ward is still playing incredibly well for a 34 year old

Your inaccurate kicking was caused by bad shots on goal due to our backline. Had to spray at goal

Your mids got the job done winning the I50 count.

But only had a few marks inside 50. Missed only 3 set shots?

The rest was just rubbish panic shots due to our backline's pressure and getting the ball to ground then winning the ground ball battle.

Exactly. Most if not all the 'Hail Mary' shots were forced upon them and turned to rubbish. Great defensive pressure by our guys and really bad entries by Port. Delicious.

Is there an instrument that allows the game to be stopped so that a player can ge physically removed from the field? Field umpires have one with blood rule, do they have done thing that forces a player off to have a concussion test?
Was thinking the same

Similar to a VAR check in soccer. Game pauses briefly for officials check the footage, called by those off-field

Is there an instrument that allows the game to be stopped so that a player can ge physically removed from the field? Field umpires have one with blood rule, do they have done thing that forces a player off to have a concussion test?
Nope

There should be. With a test by an independent doctor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back