NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody Mernda is back, Which young kids are getting pushed aside? Maybe we can sniff around them get them across.
i see that they've posted 6 new signings, 3 look like they'll be straight in the snrs, other 3 look like they'll need to work to get a snr birth.

You must be late to the party. Go back through all 68 pages of this 2022 thread and you'll see that Mernda and the Tribunal go together like fish and chips
I thought you were saying one of the new recruits had history. Will be interesting to see what players miss out due to the new recruits. Surely their isn't any excuses for missing finals in 2023.

Morrison is a walk up any side and along with a fit Josh Leather the best ruckman in this league. Not sure who the rest are.
Playing a dangerous game Mernda.

One way or another it ends with a max exodus after a flag or when the coach is given the flick.

$80000k year salary works out at $4444 there abouts
Recruitment of 6 guys on $500 roughly say! and they wouldn't have put pen to paper for much less
means 16 players left are on about $90 a game
Even if there new guys were on $400 a game that's still only $120 the maths don't add up
How can mernda get away with that the writing is on the wall there

Recruitment of 6 guys on $500 roughly say! and they wouldn't have put pen to paper for much less
Even if there new guys were on $400 a game that's still only $120 the maths don't add up

Salary cap is $66,000 in div3 .. Up from $60,000 last year..

Morrison was offered closer to the 4 figure milestone than $500

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What 3 do you think will need more work to get a game? have you seen these guys play?
I would Morrison, Evans, Bennett would be straight in the 1's, Hill had a an injury i herd, done a knee or something, don't know dalgleish other than i don't think footy is his 1st preference, the big bloke was playing reserves last year.

Gee not much from Laurimar or Reservoir.

Is Reservoir a genuine chance not to get going?

Couldn’t find a Treasurer, Secretary or Vice President at their AGM. No signings, recruitment news?

Power do this every year. Very boring for local footy followers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back