NFNL Div 2 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Team to beat. His mate has come across from Bundy or Thomo I believe. Huge wraps on him. Greyvina? Tough as nails and silky skills
Michael Gravina? Huge wraps? Bloody hell he’d want to have improved out of sight, because hes just a plodder at best. They are playing Bundoora tomorrow, will be interesting to see how they go

Michael Gravina? Huge wraps? Bloody hell he’d want to have improved out of sight, because hes just a plodder at best. They are playing Bundoora tomorrow, will be interesting to see how they go
Huge wraps on himself from all reports plodder is an understatement

Team to beat. His mate has come across from Bundy or Thomo I believe. Huge wraps on him. Greyvina? Tough as nails and silky skills
[/

Banyule should go in favourites as Dyson and Del rocca had to their list.

though Thomastown have recruited fairly well only downside being anyone being able to replace Chapman.

eltham recruited very well.

This hold corona virus could affect everything. All 3 divisions all to be very close.

Banyule played Bundoora today. Banyule were ok. I’m sure they had a few out, as I know Bundoora had a lot out. Unfortunately I heard Gravina May have a very serious knee injury

Eltham played Macleod yesterday apparently a 20+ goal win to Macleod. Not sure who either side had in/out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back