NFNL Div 2 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's see who Eltham pickup. I'm wondering if Hydey will entice some of his for Boro players who can't get a game to move across

With all of their Top players either signed or committed plus the fact that their Reserves were Runners up and their U19.s winning the divy 1 Flag twice in 3 years, I don't think they'll need much. I've heard that Hydey is very keen on bringing through some of the young guns and apparently there's quite a few. The new Cap is pretty tough for Divy 2 clubs, reduced to $130,000 over 18 games instead of $135,000 over 16. So thats $7,222 per game in 2020 compared to $8,437 in 2019.

With all of their Top players either signed or committed plus the fact that their Reserves were Runners up and their U19.s winning the divy 1 Flag twice in 3 years, I don't think they'll need much. I've heard that Hydey is very keen on bringing through some of the young guns and apparently there's quite a few. The new Cap is pretty tough for Divy 2 clubs, reduced to $130,000 over 18 games instead of $135,000 over 16. So thats $7,222 per game in 2020 compared to $8,437 in 2019.
Didn’t they play 18 games in 2019?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good player. Lucky they recruited well from Lalor to cover for him
He mightnt be going anywhere yet. Balranald are welcoming him, but his clearance was denied.
Maybe he forgot he's signed on for 2020 with Epping?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191103-124622_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191103-124622_Samsung Internet.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 314
Todd Hughes to Thomastown from Bundoora is a great get as they need a key forward. Played well for them in the reserves and especially in the grand final against undefeated Greensborough. Hopefully he stays fit all season

Allan Young off to HW

Very worried for watsonia think them and panton hill wooden spooners .. If wats only banking on more fringe/ 2s west preston players will be long year .. St Marys very quiet but have bit young talent their ..

Very worried for watsonia think them and panton hill wooden spooners .. If wats only banking on more fringe/ 2s west preston players will be long year .. St Marys very quiet but have bit young talent their ..
Can’t see much benefit of these clubs posting re signings. Panton Hill has less that 5 up and its November. Looks very worrying tbh. Sure they might have signed heaps though but doesn’t actually look good at this stage

Watsonia are just a thereabouts team that can't seem to attract quality players. They even have better facilities than Greensborough and a much nicer oval

Can’t see much benefit of these clubs posting re signings. Panton Hill has less that 5 up and its November. Looks very worrying tbh. Sure they might have signed heaps though but doesn’t actually look good at this stage
The player that might save Panton Hill from relegation will be Rhys Boyden. Now the only problem will be if the ball gets down to him often

The player that might save Panton Hill from relegation will be Rhys Boyden. Now the only problem will be if the ball gets down to him often

Personally think them and watsonia will be in world pain ... only have watsonia marginally ahead with their mill park under 19s who performed well last season couple of them got some seniors games

If Panton hill kept their team from last season and picked up 2/3 decent blokes they would be not bad at all. They play their ground extremely well.

Not sure who’s onboard just yet for them but let’s hope all of their current list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back