NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve heard there are a few disgruntled folk down at the Borough. New Pres throwing his wait around and putting offside some former legends who have supported the club rather substantially.

Some have allegedly pulled sponsorship!

I’ve heard there are a few disgruntled folk down at the Borough. New Pres throwing his wait around and putting offside some former legends who have supported the club rather substantially.

Some have allegedly pulled sponsorship!
Interesting character, his way or the highway

1 week for a tap to the head. They are kidding arent they? Are they still supporting head knocks and concussions ?

This is the issue with offering a set penalty and calling it misconduct. Should not have been offered for misconduct, should have had to answer why he kicked a bloke in the head and let the tribunal make the call.

Maybe there should be a set penalty of 3 weeks for weak arse stupidity, that should be the charge.

This is the issue with offering a set penalty and calling it misconduct. Should not have been offered for misconduct, should have had to answer why he kicked a bloke in the head and let the tribunal make the call.

Maybe there should be a set penalty of 3 weeks for weak arse stupidity, that should be the charge.
Well said again soft option from league kicking It’s everything by foot … misconduct it isn’t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Macleod v Eltham today. Bit of a home game for me and despise getting fined for parking at Northcote Park.

Entertaining contest but in the end, two teams on different trajectories. Eltham on the way up with visible signs of improvement and Macleod, not enough talent or depth delaying the inevitable!

Bergs, Nth Bergs & Monty just appear to be a long way ahead after watching todays game but very early days.
Owen who was picked up at the Yules doing very well - Thought he was aligned to a VFL side (Coburg?) but played no games there in 2023 or this year?
Great for the bears if he is not playing VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back