Universal Love "Never Toumpas Apart" - Jimmy, I like your hustle, thats why it was so hard to cut you

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought he looked a cut above the rest.

Apparently he could really get into your head.
He could slice up the opposition for sure.

toump had a pretty good year at SANFL and most probably missed out on selection because we had very little injuries this year, His main issue is his hardness at the contested ball and his leg speed, He has mainly being playing as the half back accumulator and has done a good job. If he was in a lower team he would most probably be playing AFL

He struggled to get a game at Melbourne in 2015 when we were crap mate. His hip operation he had before he was drafted robbed him of his pace and he has never been able to win contested ball.

He struggled to get a game at Melbourne in 2015 when we were crap mate. His hip operation he had before he was drafted robbed him of his pace and he has never been able to win contested ball.
Doesn't help that he is scared of people.

Possibly more so than Cale Morton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's nothing better than reading match notes from his SANFL games from 2017:

"Won his share of the footy but was disappointing by his standard."

"Solid and reliable. Didn't do much wrong with his 21 touches."

"Laid seven tackles but 16 disposals was less than expected. Needs to recapture his early-season form."

"Set up the play nicely with 23 possessions but didn’t quite catch the eye."

There's nothing better than reading match notes from his SANFL games from 2017:

"Won his share of the footy but was disappointing by his standard."

"Solid and reliable. Didn't do much wrong with his 21 touches."

"Laid seven tackles but 16 disposals was less than expected. Needs to recapture his early-season form."

"Set up the play nicely with 23 possessions but didn’t quite catch the eye."
what is his 'standard'? Awful?

I still don't get it. Port un-Melbourned him with all their professionalism and stuff and now they're going to let him just walk out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back