LVFL - Under 17s to new clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

ah well u never know. i might just bypass that level of footy.

ur head of ur self mate Joel selwood has played bfl u wan*er. i have never meet someone so confident of themselves
now lets get this straight when ur coach talks to another team ie BFL team that means a club doesnt hunt after u and i dont care who u are u wont play BFL the whole year. good luck in pios hope u are as good at talking bout urself as u are at footy cheers

ur head of ur self mate Joel selwood has played bfl u wan*er. i have never meet someone so confident of themselves
now lets get this straight when ur coach talks to another team ie BFL team that means a club doesnt hunt after u and i dont care who u are u wont play BFL the whole year. good luck in pios hope u are as good at talking bout urself as u are at footy cheers
mate ur no better then i am. only thing u've got over me is age. that's y u've gone further. i aint full of meself i just know wat i am capable of.

Hey Jordy, you're old man might want you to hang around Calival.:cool:

i know wat jordy u are too and u know who i am too. jordy go with ant and play for e/hawk the best coach for thirds in the league is monners and i know ur dad would let u go if he thought it was in ur best interest footy wise

by the way i didn't mean bypass bfl i meant vfl

yeah i know thats why i said sel has played VFL, dont get ahead of ur self have to make pios first atm ur not good enough for VFL start at playing BFL b4 stepping up there is some good footballers in u/18s and many of them would of played ones in LV but they choose to play u/18's and they will be better for it

hahaha thats all good and well. but i am NOT jordy lea. and ant dennis is going to sandhurst, jordy didn't get an invite to pios

1.LV
2. Heathcote
3.BFL
4.PIOS/VFL Reserves
5.VFL RESERVES/TAC
6.VFL

which one do u think i play ur still years and years from it played TAC now on a vfl list for PORT MELBOURNE

Big f***ing whoop rat, if you are such a f***ing superstar why are you on a LVFL U/17's thread bagging the kids out? My advice to you princess would be go to your big vfl thread and talk yourself up there, because frankly mate these boys couldn't give a f**k who you are!!!!

mayb for a yr he would be better off playing 18's to learn a couple of things. but ones in the lvfl is a far better standered then 18's in bendigo, even better then the 2nds in bendigo, i wouldn't say that 18's for 3 yrs would be better for him.

Agree with you on this one Young Guns, I played a few games of U18's in Bgo but returned to LVFL to play seniors, by far a better standard.

Don't own a mirror, Rat?:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha i cant work it out either, rat is saying that youngg guns and hayden sumner are full of em selves, but isnt he being a bit hypocritical there?
btw rat, if you had seen young guns play you would see why he is like that.

haha i cant work it out either, rat is saying that youngg guns and hayden sumner are full of em selves, but isnt he being a bit hypocritical there?
btw rat, if you had seen young guns play you would see why he is like that.

younge guns ( aca jordy lea) is a handing footballer but no offence to him he aint poineer player.. wen he says in the squad he means the squad of about 300...

Here's the reality, most kids start out in the bendigo junior football league, if there good enough they will start pioneers from an early age like school boys. Yes the bjfl prob has a better stanard, but the lvfl defiantly has some talent, some kids take longer to develop and dont want to step upto the yards of 18 which can be daunting so they decide to go play a bush league. It's hard for kids to be spotted out in bush leagues then it is in the bendigo leagues. They are both very diffrent leagues, but there isnt a hell of a lot diffrence, mainly the fitness if anything.

So young guns (AKA not jordy lea) how was pios training? I saw you in todays addy about to take off in the 3km time trial, where did you place and out of how many?

Big f***ing whoop rat, if you are such a f***ing superstar why are you on a LVFL U/17's thread bagging the kids out? My advice to you princess would be go to your big vfl thread and talk yourself up there, because frankly mate these boys couldn't give a f**k who you are!!!!

my thing was BIG RICK that if they are going to talk bout them selves that there is btter leagues then LV i know jordy and i will talk to him when i see him next mate. as a former playing of the league i can say what ever the F*ck i want just like you so u can. f**k off to the whole u live in. i aint bagging them out trying to help them. unlike has beens who think they can still give good advice even tho they have know idea like you. go back to HDFL thread where u bag evryone else out ur just the same as me putting threads down that put people down u w*anker least i was trying to help them out.
any one can say wat evr they want on the thread. PS dont believe everything on this thing
i dont play VFL

my thing was BIG RICK that if they are going to talk bout them selves that there is btter leagues then LV i know jordy and i will talk to him when i see him next mate. as a former playing of the league i can say what ever the F*ck i want just like you so u can. f**k off to the whole u live in. i aint bagging them out trying to help them. unlike has beens who think they can still give good advice even tho they have know idea like you. go back to HDFL thread where u bag evryone else out ur just the same as me putting threads down that put people down u w*anker least i was trying to help them out.
any one can say wat evr they want on the thread. PS dont believe everything on this thing i dont play VFL

Find me the post that helps them? All you have done is big note yourself and bagged some teenagers.... but you told them didn't you.

What has posts in the HDFL thread got to do with LVFL U17's? Nothing

Personal attacks from behind a keyboard are gutless!

Leave this thread for the kids, if they want to over inflate their own ego's, let them! They will get found out if they are talking sh!t about their abilities.

Finally, learn some grammar and spelling or have you had too many head knocks!

So young guns (AKA not jordy lea) how was pios training? I saw you in todays addy about to take off in the 3km time trial, where did you place and out of how many?
hey, yeh good had a real good run, i got 5th out of about 100 kids there. the rest of training went really well 2

Find me the post that helps them? All you have done is big note yourself and bagged some teenagers.... but you told them didn't you.

What has posts in the HDFL thread got to do with LVFL U17's? Nothing

Personal attacks from behind a keyboard are gutless!

Leave this thread for the kids, if they want to over inflate their own ego's, let them! They will get found out if they are talking sh!t about their abilities.

Finally, learn some grammar and spelling or have you had too many head knocks!

grammer? i thought this was about football ??? hmm strange that u would talk bout grammer on a footy thing.
well i did say that i thought u/18 bfl would be better. knowing this from playing in both leagues? have u?
yeah i get that they wanna talk bout them selves but suggest they try not to talk bout themselves to much.
big note myself? i just told u not believe everything on big footy for all u know i could be a 50 year has been who still thinks he has it like alot of people on here. who still think they are in touch of the development of their youngsters.
if clubs cant see that the developing players would be better off playing in the BFL for a few years. then they are a selfish club, the development get fast tracked by playing in a better level. and if they are not up to it they will have more confidence when they come back to the LV!

"Personal attacks from behind a keyboard are gutless!"
Haha wat have you done to me?

" Leave this thread for the kids, if they want to over inflate their own ego's, let them! They will get found out if they are talking sh!t about their abilities."

How do u know that im not a kid myself ?????

grammer? i thought this was about football ??? hmm strange that u would talk bout grammer on a footy thing.
well i did say that i thought u/18 bfl would be better. knowing this from playing in both leagues? have u?
yeah i get that they wanna talk bout them selves but suggest they try not to talk bout themselves to much.
big note myself? i just told u not believe everything on big footy for all u know i could be a 50 year has been who still thinks he has it like alot of people on here. who still think they are in touch of the development of their youngsters.
if clubs cant see that the developing players would be better off playing in the BFL for a few years. then they are a selfish club, the development get fast tracked by playing in a better level. and if they are not up to it they will have more confidence when they come back to the LV!

" Leave this thread for the kids, if they want to over inflate their own ego's, let them! They will get found out if they are talking sh!t about their abilities."

there is no way that under 18's in the bfl is a better standard then the 1's in the lvfl. young players are probably better off playin 1 yr at 18's to develope there skills a bit but if they can get into 1's in the lvfl after that they should definatly go for it (if they can't get into the 1's in the bfl). clubs aren't being selfish keeping them in the 1's if the kid is only wanting to play 18's in bfl

I haven't attacked you! Show me proof?

If you are a kid or a 50yo you need to grow up.

All footballers, young and old are entitled to make their own decision on whats best for them and their development wihout being unermined by wannabes or hasbeens.
Advice on bigfooty is to be taken with a grain of salt, especially from the like of know it alls like you!

I agree that LV seniors is good for toughening up kids. There are advantages to U18's, the biggest is the audience. A kid in LVFL seniors needs to be tearing it up to be noticed. Footy scouts look more at kids from major leagues eg BFL & BJFL.

I haven't attacked you! Show me proof?

If you are a kid or a 50yo you need to grow up.

All footballers, young and old are entitled to make their own decision on whats best for them and their development wihout being unermined by wannabes or hasbeens.
Advice on bigfooty is to be taken with a grain of salt, especially from the like of know it alls like you!

I agree that LV seniors is good for toughening up kids. There are advantages to U18's, the biggest is the audience. A kid in LVFL seniors needs to be tearing it up to be noticed. Footy scouts look more at kids from major leagues eg BFL & BJFL.

The only reason they dont get a good look at the kids in the lvfl is because they are too lazy and up themselves to make the effort to get in the car and go for a drive to see them.
Matt Smith is a perfect example of a 16 year old kid that tore it up in the lvfl 1's and is now getting rewarded for his hard work and determination and if given the opportunity at the pios will more than hold his own, he showed that he can in a more physical and quicker level of football than bendigo u/18's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back