LVFL - Under 17s to new clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Haydon........A majority of the kids in the U 17 Interleague squads are in their final year of U 17's......Put in hard, and you'll probably get the opportunity in 2008.

The LVFL U 17 interleague squads have acquitted themselves well in the past few years. They have had more losses than wins, but definitely show talent.

I can't see how most of the kids who get in are in their last year cause i reckon i could name about 10 who can still play 17's next year...
and in the next quote i think bridgewater will be up there to next year were a very younge said last year and still made finals...

Any news on who's coaching the Under 17 teams in 2008.

Inglewood - Sam Walker (appointed)
YCW - Nick Pietromonaco (will apply)
Calival - Alan Stokes (will always apply)
Marong - Russell Jeffrey ???????

Also.........Under 18 Pioneers have there first preseason training on either the 6th or 7th Nov........Any news on whether any LVFL players have been invited?

Also.........Under 18 Pioneers have there first preseason training on either the 6th or 7th Nov........Any news on whether any LVFL players have been invited?

Jake Concol from ycw has been invited.

Russell has signed on for another year at Marong.

Loddon Valley players that have been invited include Matt Smith, Pete Evans and Ant Dennis from Calivil. I have heard Alex Pollock of Bridgewater has also got an invite.

Bridgewater are front runners i hear for 2008.

Yeh, Bridgey were successful in bringing Tommy Dee, Zeb Broadbent and Angus McKinley from the Dockers in 2007. Also Jack Palfreyman from Eaglehawk.

Rumour is, Andrew Chalkley from YCW will be playing for Bridgey U 17's in 2008.

Maybe Marong and Bridgewater will be the strong teams in 2008.

Loddon Valley players that have been invited include Matt Smith, Pete Evans and Ant Dennis from Calivil. I have heard Alex Pollock of Bridgewater has also got an invite.
matt smith will be trying out, ant dennis wont try out at this stage (didn't get a letter). kell smith for 16's. calivil will be well represented by the sounds of things:thumbsu:

matt smith will be trying out, ant dennis wont try out at this stage (didn't get a letter). kell smith for 16's. calivil will be well represented by the sounds of things:thumbsu:

anthony dennis didnt get a letter but he was rang by the coach of the pioneers Mark Ellis.

If im no good mate, then why did the Eaglehawk Under 18's coach, come to our Game vs Newbridge and basifically ask about me and Matt and where our careers lie next season, obviously he if did that, we're pretty good.

And to the post just above, i have already recruiting for 2008. I have 3 boys coming to Marong next season. So get on the Marong bandwagon next season boys for the under 17's

mate i backed you up in another post but this has gone to far i was a confident kid, but i could back it up i was 14 when my team wanted me to play senoirs in bendigo, for e/hawk wanting you it aint that much of a feat that a bendigo club is intereasted in you. as for ur career u/17 footy is not a career. i hope u can back it up have you played senoir footy ? as for the comment bout being approached again it didnt need to be said. you have had one club come to ya thats it when there 6 or 7 then you can say something.
just tone it down mate bout yourself?? u will be better for it then people can start talking bout u sounds better when someone else is talking bout ya not ur self

mate i backed you up in another post but this has gone to far i was a confident kid, but i could back it up i was 14 when my team wanted me to play senoirs in bendigo, for e/hawk wanting you it aint that much of a feat that a bendigo club is intereasted in you. as for ur career u/17 footy is not a career. i hope u can back it up have you played senoir footy ? as for the comment bout being approached again it didnt need to be said. you have had one club come to ya thats it when there 6 or 7 then you can say something.
just tone it down mate bout yourself?? u will be better for it then people can start talking bout u sounds better when someone else is talking bout ya not ur self

i agree with ya rat... My 14 year old son got offered to play Under 18's at kangaroo flat but nocked it back cause well he's only 14... i don't think the flat realised he was 14 tho and he would never play for the flat rats anyway...

i agree with ya rat... My 14 year old son got offered to play Under 18's at kangaroo flat but nocked it back cause well he's only 14... i don't think the flat realised he was 14 tho and he would never play for the flat rats anyway...

see my thing i was still prettu confindent in my abilties but there is a time and a place on here u dont talk bout yaself that much. who cares that u got asked to play for e/hawk it would take me ages to run through the teams that talked to me in u/18's and today but i never say who they are. its fine to be confident make sure u can back it up. yeah 14 is a bit young to be playing thirds i was 15 o 16 b4 i was playing there, but next year if his up 2 it let him play in it be the best move for his footy he will make he will develop as a player in those 3 years more then wat he would if he was playing ones at loddon valley .

see my thing i was still prettu confindent in my abilties but there is a time and a place on here u dont talk bout yaself that much. who cares that u got asked to play for e/hawk it would take me ages to run through the teams that talked to me in u/18's and today but i never say who they are. its fine to be confident make sure u can back it up. yeah 14 is a bit young to be playing thirds i was 15 o 16 b4 i was playing there, but next year if his up 2 it let him play in it be the best move for his footy he will make he will develop as a player in those 3 years more then wat he would if he was playing ones at loddon valley .
mayb for a yr he would be better off playing 18's to learn a couple of things. but ones in the lvfl is a far better standered then 18's in bendigo, even better then the 2nds in bendigo, i wouldn't say that 18's for 3 yrs would be better for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mayb for a yr he would be better off playing 18's to learn a couple of things. but ones in the lvfl is a far better standered then 18's in bendigo, even better then the 2nds in bendigo, i wouldn't say that 18's for 3 yrs would be better for him.

mate its not all about playing ones take it from someone who spent 3 yrs at u/18's, might be a better league but when u play in that sort of league u develop lazy features about ur game, ur better off playing 3 y rs in thrids on bendigo then playing ones at LV do/have u played 3rds in bendigo ? he is better off to play his yrs at 18's then if he wants to have a crack at BFL senoirs has a better chance of getting a gig if his already at a club, and not if your a half good player in the LV, then to come back to the club would of learnt a hell of alot more then playing a few games in the ones at LV, take it form someone who has only recently played u/18 and hardly played 3;s in 3 years i was at a BFL club, and i benefited from it to where i play today, i played a few games at 13 or 14 and was playing u16.5's underage and i thought the comp was bout the level of 15's if it was lucky, u will deveop shocking features of ur game if u play 17's and are a good player.

mate its not all about playing ones take it from someone who spent 3 yrs at u/18's, might be a better league but when u play in that sort of league u develop lazy features about ur game, ur better off playing 3 y rs in thrids on bendigo then playing ones at LV do/have u played 3rds in bendigo ? he is better off to play his yrs at 18's then if he wants to have a crack at BFL senoirs has a better chance of getting a gig if his already at a club, and not if your a half good player in the LV, then to come back to the club would of learnt a hell of alot more then playing a few games in the ones at LV, take it form someone who has only recently played u/18 and hardly played 3;s in 3 years i was at a BFL club, and i benefited from it to where i play today, i played a few games at 13 or 14 and was playing u16.5's underage and i thought the comp was bout the level of 15's if it was lucky, u will deveop shocking features of ur game if u play 17's and are a good player.
nah i haven't played 18's in bedigo, still got another yr of 17's still but played a couple of 1st games in lvfl. club i was at definatly didn't tolerate any laziness, kept players fit as well as making sure all skills of the game were taught correctly. i myself have been approached to play ones in bendigo next yr so hoping not to play 18's at all in bfl.

nah i haven't played 18's in bedigo, still got another yr of 17's still but played a couple of 1st games in lvfl. club i was at definatly didn't tolerate any laziness, kept players fit as well as making sure all skills of the game were taught correctly. i myself have been approached to play ones in bendigo next yr so hoping not to play 18's at all in bfl.

trust me if ur u/18's still u wont play just ones, cos if u were good enough u'd be at the pios so ovbiously there is other probs like attitude. mate i would love for u to play on me, to show u the diff btw playing on a LV player to BFLish player (i Don't Actually play BFL anymore) who works hard on there footy.

trust me if ur u/18's still u wont play just ones, cos if u were good enough u'd be at the pios so ovbiously there is other probs like attitude. mate i would love for u to play on me, to show u the diff btw playing on a LV player to BFLish player (i Don't Actually play BFL anymore) who works hard on there footy.
well actaully i'm in the pioes squad and have played in the 15's pios team. as for playing on a bfl player. i have played on a couple, who are respected players

well actaully i'm in the pioes squad and have played in the 15's pios team. as for playing on a bfl player. i have played on a couple, who are respected players

I'm not talking bout washed up BFL players 15;s isnt much of a feat mate plenty of ppl can say that and dont go anywhere lucky to play ones at there own club

I'm not talking bout washed up BFL players 15;s isnt much of a feat mate plenty of ppl can say that and dont go anywhere lucky to play ones at there own club
well i've played ones.had an alright yr, the players certainly weren't washed up. i dunno where u played this yr or gonna play next yr. but i'd love to play on ya, mayb the day will come and we will c how u go

well i've played ones.had an alright yr, the players certainly weren't washed up. i dunno where u played this yr or gonna play next yr. but i'd love to play on ya, mayb the day will come and we will c how u go

just a question on who the players are mate im talking bout playing on some one like milward or gilliand would be a good match up not someone whos played 10 games at BFL

PS mate fat chance of playing on me mate. your still years away form the league a play in

just a question on who the players are mate im talking bout playing on some one like milward or gilliand would be a good match up not someone whos played 10 games at BFL

PS mate fat chance of playing on me mate. your still years away form the league a play in
wat upper class league u play in?

matt giri for one bfl player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back