Resource Lions ultras stickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Note: Not AFL or club endorsed

Anyone who was walking around the 'Gabba streets after the Australia v India ODI a few weeks ago, been to the Byron Bay main street recently, any random suburb in South East Queensland or any random town in Northern New South Wales may have seen these stickers around lately, declaring my love of the Lions and hatred of the scum...

View attachment 209511
Byron Bay light tower, just one of the many locations this sticker is proudly displayed...

View attachment 209534
And of course there's plenty of stickers on display around the 'Gabba now as well.

These stickers are now available for sale. 100% of proceeds from these sticker sales will go towards funding my Lions interstate away trips for this season (such as flights, accom, match tickets etc.) and possibly producing more stickers depending on demand and how many of these I stick around Perth/Melbourne/Adelaide streets on my trips this upcoming season. Should there be funds remaining from this, they will be used on next year's interstate away trips.

Postage is included in the price for all Australian addresses/PO boxes etc., for overseas addresses add an extra $1 to the cost.

There are two designs available for purchase, pictured below

View attachment 209535
"Maroon and blue", 50mm x 50mm

View attachment 209537
"The clash design", 60mm x 60mm (Note: Fairly limited stock remaining)

Prices of both stickers designs will be the same, as listed below:
1 sticker: $5
2 stickers: $9
3 stickers: $12
4 stickers: $15
5 stickers: $18
6 stickers: $20
10 stickers: $26
15 stickers: $32
25 stickers: $39
40 stickers: $49
70 stickers: $64
100 stickers: $79
(Yes, you can mix and match designs if you buy more than one)

These stickers are perfect to display right next to your car alongside your membership sticker or to stickerbomb busy streets/landmarks with lots of pedestrian traffic.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these stickers, inbox me with an e-mail address and either mailing address or PO Box. I am new to online selling so I am still trying to figure out how to use paypal as well (not keen to put up bank details with my real name online).

Also these are the interstate away games I am planning on doing (booked/unbooked status as of 26/1):
Rd 1: West Coast (flights and accom booked, match ticket not booked)
Rd 3: Geelong (flights booked, accom and match ticket not booked)
Rd 7: Port Adelaide (flights booked, accom and match ticket not booked)
Rd 9: Melbourne (flights booked, accom and match ticket not booked)
Rd 11: Carlton (flights booked, accom and match ticket not booked)
Rd 18: Essendon (nothing booked as yet)
Rd 23: St Kilda (nothing booked as yet, will wait til mid year to book flights)

Also I am intending to get stickers made that is purely about my love of the Lions and not my hatred of the scum.
I've seen these a fair bit around the G and Etihad so it's good to see us leaving our mark where we can, especially due to nowadays being viewed as as a smaller, more worthless club.

We need these types of ideas to become more prominent so we can prove to the Melbourne clubs that we're still a force, even if we're not so much on the footy field right now. Unfortunately we're currently seen as a bit of a joke. The main thing we really need to work on as supporters is keeping the atmosphere at the home games, because right now the boys are becoming more and more demoralized due to the continuous year in year out thumpings so a few solid, participated chants could help lift us out of these shitty, dark stages.

Let's lift the atmosphere fellas and have a bit of fight in us when we hit Melbourne for the first time this season.

Well it might be a bit of fun (not in my view) but as a promotional tool it fails for mine. But more importantly, small differences in design or not, it's almost certainly in breach of trade mark/passing off. Not a good idea, especially when you're seeking to make money out of it. Would ditch the idea quick smart and find another way to spread the message.

I've seen these a fair bit around the G and Etihad so it's good to see us leaving our mark where we can, especially due to nowadays being viewed as as a smaller, more worthless club.

We need these types of ideas to become more prominent so we can prove to the Melbourne clubs that we're still a force, even if we're not so much on the footy field right now. Unfortunately we're currently seen as a bit of a joke. The main thing we really need to work on as supporters is keeping the atmosphere at the home games, because right now the boys are becoming more and more demoralized due to the continuous year in year out thumpings so a few solid, participated chants could help lift us out of these shitty, dark stages.

Let's lift the atmosphere fellas and have a bit of fight in us when we hit Melbourne for the first time this season.
long time between joining BF and your first post Spanga212, you are clearly a deliberate and well thought out and considered poster:). welcome to the joyous world of BFs civilized and respectful repartee.
Where do I join
you just did. welcome also.:thumbsu:

This is a good as idea west coast is my fav team but Brisbane is my second. I got and watch them play every week. Last night I was thinking spray paint lions on the side of Queensland trains (not illegally) permission by Queensland rail and we will be fine, it's promoting the lions and the best sport in the world. Just how would u feel if you were a Victorian and you see all this spray paint on the side of trains about the lions I'd be good. GO LIONS

This is a good as idea west coast is my fav team but Brisbane is my second. I got and watch them play every week. Last night I was thinking spray paint lions on the side of Queensland trains (not illegally) permission by Queensland rail and we will be fine, it's promoting the lions and the best sport in the world. Just how would u feel if you were a Victorian and you see all this spray paint on the side of trains about the lions I'd be good. GO LIONS
I've already started on the City Cat fleet. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465544352.703534.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back