Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope cupes is out there bailing the hay, and hope he's got gloves lol.
Hey Trent, this starting to look like a bit of a pile on! Roo has potted Ultra, Smooth, Brownsnake and yourself. He has been quite fairly potted himself! I think Smooth's response at 11pm last night is the best response.

Mate that's fine to have fun & give blokes a "touch of reality" if they need it as that's what this site is all about, but let's be honest that's a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black in this instance isn't it?
Some of the boy's on here have given some input on how they see Gig going next year which is "a touch of reality" & all you've done is go full Taliban assault attack on them & personally bagged them or their club out??
If you want to dish it out you have to just cop the reply's on the chin in return?
Haven't you noticed, no one else logs on here to just personally attack anyone any chance they get? No? Just yourself! So honestly what's up?

This leads me to believe that your not infact who you make out to be by some of your vague self description cause talking to some current Gig people I know about those 2 flags, players that played in both & people who are still involved with the club say that there's really only 2 still out there! 1 they said would struggle to use a computer to write the thing's being said let alone have the knowledge of all the other clubs & players that you have?
The other is either you or simply you are niether? So either you are this person? Or you're just a 1 eyed supporter that will back his club till the cow's come home (which is totally fine) or someone completely irrelevant to the club & just taking the piss stirring the pot & picked Gig as his guise?

Majority of us poster's pretty much know exactly who the other posters are or the clubs they're involved in as we're happy to put ourselves out there & not hide behind the fact of a username?
So if you are infact genuine & want to keep yourself hidden again that's fine, we'll respect that, but how about some respect back from your side & you jump on the footy train with the rest of us & talk footy, recruits, games, ladders etc instead of just potting everyone every single post?

& before you jump on & have a dig at me again for god know's what reason this time just because I'm replying to you, I'll give you an early heads up that personally you can pot me all day long if you want, but there's absolutely nothing you can say that would ever affect me, & all the other posters aren't interested either! We all just want to read footy chat?

So, you onbard?? Train leaves shortly..... 👍🏽
Nothing I could say that would personally affect you but you've come out of BigFooty retirement to write a series of Waffle on Pieces and contacting people at Girgarre to try and work out who Iam! Lol righto.

Nothing I could say that would personally affect you but you've come out of BigFooty retirement to write a series of Waffle on Pieces and contacting people at Girgarre to try and work out who Iam! Lol righto.

Hahaha get off your high horse squirt, how has anything you've said affected me??

FYI, those Gig people (players & supporters), they're friends of mine & know I'm on bigfooty, they actually contacted me asking who you were cause they're embarrassed about the crap you write! I told them he's a nobody, most likely not even involded with Gig now or ever! Just someone pretending to be someone important to the club looking to stir the pot fishin for bites.....
Honestly I couldn't give a fat rats clacker who you are! But a heads up if you are a Gig person more fool you for embarrassing your club the way you are! Soon you'll notice everyone on here won't even give you the time of day cause everything you post is pretty irrelevant! Just slandering honest people for no reason! & I use the word honest because were not scared to say what we think when people know who we are.....

Good day to you..... 👍🏽

Well
Hahaha get off your high horse squirt, how has anything you've said affected me??

FYI, those Gig people (players & supporters), they're friends of mine & know I'm on bigfooty, they actually contacted me asking who you were cause they're embarrassed about the crap you write! I told them he's a nobody, most likely not even involded with Gig now or ever! Just someone pretending to be someone important to the club looking to stir the pot fishin for bites.....
Honestly I couldn't give a fat rats clacker who you are! But a heads up if you are a Gig person more fool you for embarrassing your club the way you are! Soon you'll notice everyone on here won't even give you the time of day cause everything you post is pretty irrelevant! Just slandering honest people for no reason! & I use the word honest because were not scared to say what we think when people know who we are.....

Good day to you..... 👍🏽

Well how about all interested in this forum move on with the Cupido, he did this he did that , time will tell and I’m sure we all have made some sort of mistake in our life, and learnt from it, grown from it and come out the other side a better person.
Good luck to Girgarre and I’m sure the people involved have done plenty of research and are willing to give him a go, so let it roll now and hopefully he proves all the doubters wrong.

Time to talk recruitment, all coaches are sorted, let’s move on to players etc

Well
Well how about all interested in this forum move on with the Cupido, he did this he did that , time will tell and I’m sure we all have made some sort of mistake in our life, and learnt from it, grown from it and come out the other side a better person.
Good luck to Girgarre and I’m sure the people involved have done plenty of research and are willing to give him a go, so let it roll now and hopefully he proves all the doubters wrong.

Time to talk recruitment, all coaches are sorted, let’s move on to players etc

Who’s coach Ardmona?
Pretty sure they've gone into recession for next year mate? I believe they are hoping to play again in 2023, but history is against them once it gets to this stage? Hopefully I'm wrong, it's never good to see any club close the doors even for a year let alone forever!!

Pretty sure they've gone into recession for next year mate? I believe they are hoping to play again in 2023, but history is against them once it gets to this stage? Hopefully I'm wrong, it's never good to see any club close the doors even for a year let alone forever!!
Have they actually confirmed this or just word and mouth at the moment?

I gather, if correct, they’ll bring it up at the AGM in a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was chatting to one of there players the other day and he mentioned it was someone longwood had lined up as an assistant but not sure of his name.
Mitch Dickason I think you'll find his name is Longwood will be spewing he knows all their structures & inside knowledge!!

Have they actually confirmed this or just word and mouth at the moment?

I gather, if correct, they’ll bring it up at the AGM in a few weeks.
Ardmona AGM scheduled for tonight. Will be interested see hear what becomes of the bush cats!
I see Dookie have also battled to fill executive positions at their AGM. That is the 4th club that has had to reschedule an AGM in the hope to fill exec positions. A sign that the work to run country football business is becoming tougher and tougher!

What is the big picture solution?

Ardmona AGM scheduled for tonight. Will be interested see hear what becomes of the bush cats!
I see Dookie have also battled to fill executive positions at their AGM. That is the 4th club that has had to reschedule an AGM in the hope to fill exec positions. A sign that the work to run country football business is becoming tougher and tougher!

The last 2 years has been extremely tough for everyone and Executives have had to put in more time with all the extra rules, and the biggest impact on the whole situation has been Volunteers which equates to less other helpers for the small tasks, making it even harder on those that put there hand up so Genuine burnout is going to become a bigger and bigger issue.

Couple that with the fact that to run a club and be able to spend a full Salary Cap the rule of thumb is you need to turn over 3X the Cap. that equates to close to a quarter of Million is a lot of Money for executives to raise each year requiring a lot of work.

Who knows what the solution is but it is getting harder and Harder for those willing to put there hands.

Violet Town Hasn't had a Secretary for the last 3 years which has made things tough in this Climate

Pay a couple of Administrators to lead the way.

Pay a couple of Administrators to lead the way.
Its heading that way that Clubs will need a paid Staff member long term to continue to operate, But that is extra Finances a small community will need to find can't see how it would be sustainable, yes it may be part of their job description but small towns don't have endless supplies of dollars floating around

Its heading that way that Clubs will need a paid Staff member long term to continue to operate, But that is extra Finances a small community will need to find can't see how it would be sustainable, yes it may be part of their job description but small towns don't have endless supplies of dollars floating around
If you get good ones they will actually generate more than your paying them.

Fairly sure some GVFNL clubs do this

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

People in senior positions who want to help clubs not fine them !
I think many in the region are concerned of what this region post Macri will be .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back