Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the coach isn’t taking your Pre - season program couldn’t imagine him being super fit at the ripe old age of 39 ?
Hes shape will dictate how fair dinkum he is about coaching, if he's in good nick round 1, I might be streaking, if he's in the same condition as this year, theyll finish 10th or below

Hes shape will dictate how fair dinkum he is about coaching, if he's in good nick round 1, I might be streaking, if he's in the same condition as this year, theyll finish 10th or below
Geez I hope you have to streak Trent as Roo might not be as forgiving as others with whom you have lost a bet on BF! 🤣

Pretty sure that was the Stanhope model for a lot of years. Big forward, gun on ball brigade and solid no frills backline that gave you nothing. Seemed to work out OK for them... unfortunately 😁
I’m pretty sure Big Gav give u a fair touch up one day did he not mate 😊

I’m pretty sure Big Gav give u a fair touch up one day did he not mate 😊
Yep got double figures on me one day... might have even got his ton too (it was a long day😂). Didn't help when you had blokes like hoota and sloany drilling passes at him. Not much fun at all 😔😔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing that Avenel didn't get a Committee at first crack hopefully Smooth is prepared to do the dishes after training on a Thursday Night and help out!

Hearing that Avenel didn't get a Committee at first crack hopefully Smooth is prepared to do the dishes after training on a Thursday Night and help out!
Smooth is well respected at any club or league he’s been a part of .
You’ve picked the wrong bloke to try to pot regarding work around a club .

Will gigs new Coach be prepared to do dishes ?
I’ve heard he is on the committee .

Last edited:
Smooth issues well respected at any club or league he’s been a part of .
You’ve picked the wrong bloke to try to pot regarding work around a club .

Will gigs new Coach be prepared to do dishes ?
I’ve heard he is on the committee .

The new gig coach will eat a lot of meals for free but no way he will wash any dishes

Any club including gig would love a player of dans ability coming free of charge which is unusual these days on top of that finishing high in the club b and f and a inclusion in the Kdl all star side I’m sure if gig had a chance in gaining his services they would have Then you also have Tim Karalidis 🤪😂

Fresh faces was the aim at the meeting, but only the current were available. Positions will be filled, dish washing and volunteer jobs will be rotated as they always are, then we will beat your mob by 10 goals +, business as usual our end Roo.

Any club including gig would love a player of dans ability coming free of charge which is unusual these days on top of that finishing high in the club b and f and a inclusion in the Kdl all star side I’m sure if gig had a chance in gaining his services they would have Then you also have Tim Karalidis 🤪😂
Sorry Old Timer not many would take him on Coin or no Coin. Handy play maker and can find himself a kick yes but toxic for culture and allergic to manning up.

Fresh faces was the aim at the meeting, but only the current were available. Positions will be filled, dish washing and volunteer jobs will be rotated as they always are, then we will beat your mob by 10 goals +, business as usual our end Roo.
Sounds like a likely story about the Committee & if they we're a Committee on the right track they would be pulling you in and saying why on gods earth would you be on a Forum declaring 10 goal victories? Your a good player Ultra when the Heat in the contest is mild but when the heat gets dialled up you know what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back