Gig
Rushy
Merrigum
Murch
Lancky
Longwood
Undera
Ardy

Why have u got tally to finish second? maybe you have some inside knowledge that I don't know about. But going off last year it came down to the last game of the year to decide weather they play finals or not. And to finish top 2 this year... Id think they'd have to pick up a few. Who else have they got apart from Sidebottom? I've seen a couple names get thrown around in earlier posts, but don't think they've picked up enough to finish above the likes of nagambie avenal

Last edited:
Yeah I agree don't think tally will be better than Avenel or nagambie. But Sidebottom is a big in and so is Sam muggleton also have picked up Rhys colbeck think more likely to be fourth or fifth

Why have u got tally to finish second? maybe you have some inside knowledge that I don't know about. But going off last year it came down to the last game of the year to decide weather they play finals or not. And to finish top 2 this year... Id think they'd have to pick up a few. Who else have they got apart from Sidebottom? I've seen a couple names get thrown around in earlier posts, but don't think they've picked up enough to finish above the likes of nagambie avenal
Yeah I could have my prediction wrong i think with there inclusions they could push a bit higher. We will see how the season pans out tally gets a soft draw the top side s play each other 2ce so could be very interesting violet town might even squeeze into the top 2 with there draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the latest in the battle for Billy Lovell? I would have thought that Tat would be keen to retain him. I heard Bartlett might have a Basketball mate going with him to Gig as well.

Tally looking good but very quite at the moment, I'm hearing that a few boys from Kattamatite are heading out there including Port Adelaide's Tom Clureys brother Nic. Will be handy inclusions with Sidey, Muggleton, Calder, Gledhill and Co. Nagambie have also sercured the services of Mick Roberts and Paul Kirbys younger Brother Robert former Bendigo Pioneer and trained with Northern Blues last year plus 2 others. Will make them very handy you would have thought. Also I am told that if Billy Lovel leaves Darwin/Tat it will be for a 20k+ package at Stanhope.

Tally looking good but very quite at the moment, I'm hearing that a few boys from Kattamatite are heading out there including Port Adelaide's Tom Clureys brother Nic. Will be handy inclusions with Sidey, Muggleton, Calder, Gledhill and Co. Nagambie have also sercured the services of Mick Roberts and Paul Kirbys younger Brother Robert former Bendigo Pioneer and trained with Northern Blues last year plus 2 others. Will make them very handy you would have thought. Also I am told that if Billy Lovel leaves Darwin/Tat it will be for a 20k+ package at Stanhope.

Done some homework testy

Did Stanhope do a deal for a double cap? Find that one hard to believe that he will be on 20k plus but Just shows there is plenty to be played out before the action starts. Tally could be the smokey. Should be a cracker Season in the KDL.

I would have thought even without those inclusions Nagambie would have been more than handy they are the reigning premiers

Tally has picked up a beauty in Cam Calder the small ball Carrying speedster from katandra cam had a stint with united a few years back playing a mixture of 1s and 2s Along with gledhill both are big gets for tally

1st Nag 2nd Stanhope 3rd tally 4th Vt 5th Avenel 6th Rushworth 7th Lacaster 8th Gig 9th Murch 10th Merrigum 11th Longwood 12th Undera 13th Ardmona

At last Ardmona has put it out there with the announcing of Sid Aspland as the new coach it has finally reached the papers gee ardy have some work to do But they will give it a red hot go I wish the club well

I heard on the grapevine that Troy auld has signed on as assistant coach for the cats, apparently it's been a lifelong dream of his!

At last Ardmona has put it out there with the announcing of Sid Aspland as the new coach it has finally reached the papers gee ardy have some work to do But they will give it a red hot go I wish the club well
Yes true swoop well done to Ardmona for finally making a announcement and good luck to them but it's
Going to be tough for them what players can they recruit how many players can the coach attract I
Reckon going to be make or brake for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back