Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news at wombat land? They've been pretty quite! How have they recruited, I know they've lost a couple of young players in beau Joyce and Jayden Mitchell to Tongala. Have they gained anyone? It was out of tally and them selves last year for that last spot in the 6. But haven't looked to do much in the off season
They also lost their young full forward who is having a crack at Tatura..... But they have picked up a couple genuine quality players plus the potential addition of former McNamara Medallist in Steve Thompson..... They'll still be in the mix for the last spot or 2 in top 6.....

They also lost their young full forward who is having a crack at Tatura..... But they have picked up a couple genuine quality players plus the potential addition of former McNamara Medallist in Steve Thompson..... They'll still be in the mix for the last spot or 2 in top 6.....
I think Thompson is nathalia bound
And we are on the hunt for a reserves coach

I see young bizzotto is having a crack at gv footy with mooroopna smooth, how will he go at that level?

Could play alright Roar heaps of skill quick and great around goals the whole problem was he just loved basketball a lot more and always put that first
Well looks like Matt Bartlett will be putting footy first Shepp news stated he has walked from the gators and will commit to playing footy with gig good pick up Roos!!!

How hard would clubs want to invest this season considering Nagambie are supposed to be even stronger? Would clubs be better investing in youth and think about the 2018 season or is it truly up for grabs this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Handy get for Rushworth. Is there a pulse at Merrigum Didak?

Pretty quiet compared to the past 5 seasons obviously. Should still be competitive. Few recruits from Ky 2's and from other leagues that I'm not too familiar with.
A few of the thirds guys from last year will be ready for a full year of Senior footy. Josh Stammers returning will help.

Yeah Rushy are talking to him. And from all reports he's keen to come.. I got that from his old man normo
And pretty sure it's not the money that's getting him to rushy smooth

Just going on what I was told Jayco.....

Shaun Damon getting him there because they're in Darwin together, but his best mate Jimmy Fraser tried to get him at Stanhope, on less money!!

He chose rushy, put 2 & 2 together!

Anyway who really cares, eitherway he'll be handy whether he's playing for Stanhope or Rushy.....

Shaun Damon getting him there because they're in Darwin together, but his best mate Jimmy Fraser tried to get him at Stanhope, on less money!!

Anyway who really cares, eitherway he'll be handy whether he's playing for Stanhope or Rushy.....

Why did Jimmy go to Stanhope?

That's the great thing about big footy smooth, we all go on what we've been told and we all get told something different.. And that's the beauty of the silly season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back