Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least there going a bit better than ardy. Apparently u blokes trying to teach the fruit pickers how to play footy so u can field a side
What do you mean by ù blokes. Haven't been involved at the club for 6 years. You seem to have a grudge against ardmona. Did one of the blokes there knock you back. Get a life *******

Welcome New Years addition Matt Bartlett.

Matt has plenty of senior football experience for Katandra, but for the last 3 years has played basketball for the Shepparton Gators, Captaining them to a championship in the process.
His leadership and competitiveness are welcome assets to the club and we look forward to having him on board

Welcome Barters

That's straight from the gig Facebook page. Starting to get a good list going out there. It would be huge if they play finals. How many years since they've played finals footy??

You would think at this stage Stanhope would be the early favourites for this years premiership that's totally based on the heavy recruiting that they have entailed over the last couple of months Not hearing a lot out of Nagambie and Avenel but no doubt they will be in that top 3 or 4 violet town and tally should play finals but then it becomes interesting with at least 4 sides backing themselves for a spot in the 6 ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome New Years addition Matt Bartlett.

Matt has plenty of senior football experience for Katandra, but for the last 3 years has played basketball for the Shepparton Gators, Captaining them to a championship in the process.
His leadership and competitiveness are welcome assets to the club and we look forward to having him on board

Welcome Barters

That's straight from the gig Facebook page. Starting to get a good list going out there. It would be huge if they play finals. How many years since they've played finals footy??
Had alot of potential , could have played vfl at least.
Was a absolute gun.

You would think at this stage Stanhope would be the early favourites for this years premiership that's totally based on the heavy recruiting that they have entailed over the last couple of months Not hearing a lot out of Nagambie and Avenel but no doubt they will be in that top 3 or 4 violet town and tally should play finals but then it becomes interesting with at least 4 sides backing themselves for a spot in the 6 ??
Violet Town are no certs to play finals sides like Girgarre and Rushworth will have more depth than them. Have Girgarre got Ben Schwartz? Which was rumoured on here a while ago? Quality forward like that could swing a game against any side at this level. Bartlett is a professional super fit will be scratchy for a few weeks but will get better as the year goes on. Agree on Stanhope but if Nagambie and Avenel reveal 3 or 4 quality before April it will be hard to split them.

Violet Town are no certs to play finals sides like Girgarre and Rushworth will have more depth than them. Have Girgarre got Ben Schwartz? Which was rumoured on here a while ago? Quality forward like that could swing a game against any side at this level. Bartlett is a professional super fit will be scratchy for a few weeks but will get better as the year goes on. Agree on Stanhope but if Nagambie and Avenel reveal 3 or 4 quality before April it will be hard to split them.
That first sentence makes me think you know bugger all about this league and the sides in it.

Confident of a big Season Sparra? Theyve both picked up a heap.
Both gig and rushy have recruited quite well but as sparra said they need to Vt have recruited well also with a couple of guns coming back to the club remember they played finals and smashed those two clubs in home n away so they have some catching up!!

Confident of a big Season Sparra? Theyve both picked up a heap.
Yeah sorry Doc, as much as sparra thinks myself & many others are "tossers" :D I'd still have to agree with him here, that VT are still in front of Rushy & Gig..... VT played finals last year & have picked up a handful of very handy player's!

Rushy & Gig have put themselves into a very good position for a 2017 finals appearance but remembering they were still coming from a fair way back.....

Good luck to all teams in 2017..... :thumbsu:

The draw looks good for which teams, GIG, RUSHY, VT ?
Out of those 3 teams I'd say the draw favours Rushy, Gig, VT in that order! (But I still stick with my opinion on previous post that VT are ahead of those 2 sides)!

Rushy & Gig's draws are that close it will come down to the 2 times they play each other & also whether they can beat the teams around them or pinch a win from a top side! Where as VT has to play all the Top 4 teams from last year twice, but in saying that they will definitely be capable off beating those sides!

So my only advice is "Don't rely on the draw" the only way to play finals is win every game you think you should & 1 or 2 you shouldn't! :thumbsu::)

Any news at wombat land? They've been pretty quite! How have they recruited, I know they've lost a couple of young players in beau Joyce and Jayden Mitchell to Tongala. Have they gained anyone? It was out of tally and them selves last year for that last spot in the 6. But haven't looked to do much in the off season

Any news at wombat land? They've been pretty quite! How have they recruited, I know they've lost a couple of young players in beau Joyce and Jayden Mitchell to Tongala. Have they gained anyone? It was out of tally and them selves last year for that last spot in the 6. But haven't looked to do much in the off season
They have picked players up late the past couple of years so could do so again. Bertoli would need a finals appearance youd think so im sure they are trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back