Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans fans should be happy to see him excel. He would still be off the HBF at swans and not living up to his potential. Swans mids bat so deep he was never getting a go in there.
If you thought Jordan was good, there’s this guy from Adelaide who’s close to our best player. Awesome aerobic mark, impacts every contest, almost zero clangers and a dead eye dick. Even more than that he’s a fave of this board. You’d really have to twist our arm to get him I reckon.

If you thought Jordan was good, there’s this guy from Adelaide who’s close to our best player. Awesome aerobic mark, impacts every contest, almost zero clangers and a dead eye dick. Even more than that he’s a fave of this board. You’d really have to twist our arm to get him I reckon.

Free to a good home.... if you believe most of BF

Jordan got married recently to his childhood sweetheart -really wish him all the best.

Glad he’s got something to look forward to - heard he’s booked a Europe trip early bird special in September. Travelling first class thanks to the crows mega deal he snagged.

After reading 128 pages, those nasty comments are really unwarranted.

I’ve heard first hand his word’s ‘stronger than oak’ - don’t see what all the fuss is about.

You're the one that brought back a thread that had not had a post in it for 6 months.

You're the one that brought back a thread that had not had a post in it for 6 months.
I almost posted about there being a bunch of Swans players at his wedding recently, including 2 of our captains, and how some fans could learn from that. But didn't want to be the one to raise something very personal to people.

I almost posted about there being a bunch of Swans players at his wedding recently, including 2 of our captains, and how some fans could learn from that. But didn't want to be the one to raise something very personal to people.
They were evidently there under duress, doubtless under instruction from their respective WAGs.

They were evidently there under duress, doubtless under instruction from their respective WAGs.
Mills was there, obviously under duress from Konstanty. Reid as well, under duress from GUH to stay interstate.

Parker, COR as well, thought I saw a glimpse of Harry. Maybe more, I only looked at 1 video.

I don't get what all the Crows hate on this board is about. I thought that their club and fans were extremely gracious after they just fell short against us last year when Ben Keays missed a regulation shot on goal to put them in front with a minute left knocking them out of finals contention.

I don't get what all the Crows hate on this board is about. I thought that their club and fans were extremely gracious after they just fell short against us last year when Ben Keays missed a regulation shot on goal to put them in front with a minute left knocking them out of finals contention.
beeper.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dawson is the best current captain to have played for Sydney :)

I don't know a lot about Dawson's career at Adelaide other than that it's going well. Are you saying you think Dawso is a better captain than Parker and Mills and Rampe? I agreed Dawson's play has been fantastic and he's probably been a good leader but I don't know if you can say he has more runs on the boards than those guys.

Or are you just comparing him with the likes of Nank (is he still a captain at Tigerland?)?

Dawson is just Tom Mitchell with a better kick.

He remains Judas.
1 could mark and kick
1 could handball and tackle

Fusion dance them together and you probably have a taller Gulden

1 could mark and kick
1 could handball and tackle

Fusion dance them together and you probably have a taller Gulden

The gohan resemblance is uncanny.

Was at the (short-lived) cricket during the week and was able to remind the people i was with about which end it all happened at. I say we get together with Port supporters and get a statue of the goal ump erected on the hill behind it.

I rode past his house when in Adelaide last week a number of times. He came out and said, "i've seen you around here a lot, is everything alright". I told him he had nothing to worry about.

That night I shat in a paper bag and set it alight on his doorstep only for him to come out and stomp the fire out with his brand new shoes. I guess we all can be deceitful sometimes.

Last edited:
I rode past his house when in Adelaide last week a number of times. He came out and said, "i've see you around here a lot is everything alright". I told him he had nothing to worry about.

That night I shat in a paper bag and set it alight on his doorstep only for him to come out and stomp the fire out with his brand new shoes. I guess we all ca be deceitful sometimes.
Funny. Last week I s**t in his letterbox. He came out shortly after and asked me what I was doing, I was standing just outside his yard at that point, but I must have looked pretty suspicious or something.

I responded that I wasn't doing anything.

To that he responded, "oh. Is that right? If I look in my letterbox am I going to have to call the cops.

I said "Nah. You've got nothing to worry about"

Then I hopped on my bike and pissed off to my mum's house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back